Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Live Chat Customer Service + Chatbots & Helpdesk with FAQ

Hip Hook by Aletha

This app has streamlined our customer service process for responding to messages all in one place! We have received amazing customer support from the team at Reamaze as well.

Sapatos

We have used Reamaze for a while and we are more than happy with it. It has all the features we need and it's not overpriced. And the support is great as well. Highly recommended!

mysnoozepod

This is an awesome app for small businesses. You can build custom chatbots, set workflows, and the FAQ site is clutch.

CKS Online

It's so great knowing we always have quick Re:amaze help on standby through the live chat--everything is quite intuitive to begin with, but for those days where your brain is a bit slow to wake up they are always ready to help get things done!

UMade

Great app! It runs smoothly. We can manage conversations from different stores (under the same brand) together with this app. Highly recommended!

Tahoor Store

The best of the best support desk / chat systems I have used. The most amazing thing with Reamaze was the ability to add multiple brands for a very very low cost. I have all my brands in one dashboard, and never miss a single customer query. Since it's connected to shopify, it gives me all info about a customer who I am talking to. Amazing job guys!

Aria Lattner

The absolute best support app BY FAR! I have used Gorgais, Intercom, ZenDesk, and MANY others... Nothing comes close to Reamaze. Not only is the product itself significantly better, but most importantly, the support is INCREDIBLE!!! By far the best support I have ever received from any piece of software in my 25+ year career! Use Reamaze, you will not regret it!!! It's not just better for the money -- it is just plain better!!! Gorgais and the rest do not come close.

Fire Department Coffee

We recently switched to Re:Amaze from another customer service helpdesk application and our experience so far has been great. The support team is so helpful and accommodating. We are happy to have made the switch!

DILMUN

The multichannel experience that Reamaze gives is what we need, especially with the whatsapp number working with Twilio. I´m working on flows and automations to saves us even more time!

BreadVillage

We've been using Reamaze for about half a year now. We love app! Saves us a ton of time. That said, lately we've been getting lots of error messages from their site re overload, page 404, etc. As a result, I posted a 1 star review. Reamaze immediately got in touch with me and the app is running again. They say they had some issues scaling, but that these issues are under control now. Therefore, I am revising my review back to 5 stars, with the hope and understanding that Reamaze will do what it takes to scale their platform without usage interruptions. Customer service is mission-critical, which means that frequent platform outages are not acceptable. Keep up the good work, Reamaze.

February 9, 2021

Thank you for writing this review to hold us accountable. Re:amaze experienced an outage earlier this morning that was caused by network issues from specific service providers. Our team was immediately notified and we made the decision to switch over to alternative providers. Unfortunately, this process incurred a few additional issues, which required us to fully take down the platform in order to bring things back up.

Re:amaze has since recovered and is 100% stable. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused during important work hours. If you have any questions about anything please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17