Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Live Chat Customer Service + Chatbots & Helpdesk with FAQ

CO2Art.us

Excellent support app and support team. If you need support app for a shopify store, this is the best option available.

August 15, 2019

Bam! Thanks for the 5-star review. We appreciate the support and vote of confidence.

Aerial Yoga Gear

Re:Amaze is fantastic; easy to use and the support is very personable and great. It's like working with a small company. This software is really tailored towards e-commerce stores and great for small companies. We've used ReAmaze for years and still love it.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for reviewing us! Re:amaze is indeed designed for eCommerce :) And our support will remain personable because we love hearing about it from merchants like yourself. If you need anything, just holler!

My Green Herbs

First off, outstanding customer service and support. Even more outstanding developer support.

This is probably by far the best live chat and helpdesk platform out there for Shopify. Have tried other apps but Reamaze has much more depth even though it doesn't look like it on the surface. We plan to upgrade to Shopify Plus next year and will be taking Reamaze with us.

What I like most about Reamaze is the way they've thought about how a helpdesk and live chat tool should work for ecommerce. It's not a generic tool like zendesk. For example, they include marketing automation features and chatbots for free. This indicates that their team has thought about how us merchants want to use a tool like this.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for leaving a 5-star review! We're adamant about not nickel-and-diming our users. When we truly believe a specific feature will benefit even the smallest of merchants, we will try our best to include it in our basic plan. Thanks to platforms like Shopify, eCommerce has come a long way and we believe there are countless opportunities for Shopify, merchants, and us to grow together.

Oh! Congratulations on moving to Shopify Plus. Let us know if you need to schedule a call to discuss how to integrate Re:amaze more deeply in your customer experience ecosystem :)

Uniquely Yours Down Under

We thought we had everything under control until we started using Re-Amaze! It has made our work so much easier.
They put together a custom package for us to suit our needs, and it was not as expensive as you would think.
The team are fast and friendly to respond to any and all questions.
Still learning all the benefits of it, and setting up bits and pieces here and there, but as an all-in-one CS help desk, we could not be more happier!

June 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We're here to help you and other businesses succeed in amazing your customers. Do let us know if you need assistance or have any feedback for us at any time and we'd be more than happy to help in any way we can.

Good Grains

What is this magic? Not kidding. Just plain incredible. Re:amaze... I have been Re:amazed and Re:awoken to what a CS tool should be. We've been so frustrated with tools like Zendesk and other CS tools that do a small piece of what we need but don't tie it all together. Just plain WOW with you guys. You really do get it and understand what it's like to sit in the CS seat. You've thought out the user experience from the POV of a CS help rep and you've made their job easier and better. You've provided so much more than we expected and we're excited to bring amazing service to our customers through your incredible tool! Thanks so much for seeing the potential to create what we really need. Can't recommend any Shopify app higher than this one. Dead serious, it's the absolute best.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the magical review! Here at Re:amaze, our product managers work hand-in-hand with our customer service and customer success teams first, and with our engineering teams next. We're excited to hear that you can feel this in the way our product is delivered :)

Zulufița - Pentru un păr creț și îndrăzneț

Application just works as expected.
On our shop, answering and helping customers on spot it's a must.
As for the support team ?
GREAT job there guys. Fast response and on target’s bullseye.

Precision Impact

I've used Reamaze for just over 2 years now and I have been very happy with their service and software.

Any time I've had issues, their support team is on top of it and it gets answered within hours.

They've also been busy working on a ton of addons and features since I've joined. Being as busy as I am, it's hard to keep up with these addons but they scheduled a 1-hr review of my account for my 2-year anniversary and helped me update my site with all the new features. Awesome!

I highly recommend them for a small/medium help desk solution!!

Healspire

We found this app to be the most powerful help desk one can ever use for eCommerce. We've been trying in the past 15 years many other solutions such as Zendesh, Helpscout...but re-amaze surpasses them all by far. Nothing is missing yet they have design a very intuitive UI easy to use and configure. Re-amaze helps use unify our entire customer support into a single solution. We can even reply to all our customers comments on social media. The support is really top notch and their price is competitive and fair. Congratulation to all the team!

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

Nothing beats this app, used it for a couple of months, and this will be a big deal on day on shopify.

CycloneFPV.com

What can I say except that if you are like me and are hoping to find the right app for your customer support experience to be top notch, this is the way to go! The folks from Re:Amaze are AMAZING to say the least. Support is like no other and the ease of use is beyond what I had imagined! For a small company like mine, that houses thousands of parts and needs to be on point with our customer base, this software is a no-brainer! Go for it! You will be extremely happy!