Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Live Chat Customer Service + Chatbots & Helpdesk with FAQ

Everything Decorated

Very convenient, and staff is very helpful! Any questions, and they answer super fast. Thank you so much

Anita Grant

Impressive!
Still on the trial but so far it has been a joy to use.
I have yet to go through all the features but it has far more than Combidesk/Zendesk.
Extremely satisfied!

American Offshore

The app has been amazing so far. Very easy to keep communication lines with customers. Highly recommended for small businesses.

FLAG NOR FAIL

10/10! This app has made it easy to communicate with customers effortlessly and in a timely manner. The support team is always very kind and helpful. We have 3 separate companies using this platform! Endless possibilities!
I do wish that there were more recent YouTube videos as the app does update a lot and my lack of braincells requires more visualization rather than reading but still 100% satisfied!

Yourgreatfinds

Ok, I love this app. I've had it for a few weeks and haven't had time to get all of the features working, but already my life is so much easier. Instagram, Facebook, email and chat all on one dashboard. My customers are responding very well to it and many more convos are coming in. They even have commented that they like seeing my photo in the avatar spot. Since I have active social media it is fantastic to not have to visit each platform many times per day to look for comments and questions. The only thing that I can find that needs improvement is that I wish that the app would default to newest received messages 100% of the time. When I am on the run it is annoying to have to reset it. The pop-up doesn't always go top the correct chat. Other than that, I love this. I highly recommend it. Game changer that helps me help my customers so much more easily. worth every penny,

HAIRSHINE

Bonjour quelle type d'autorisation je dois donner à mon compte employé pour qu'il installe REAMAZE ? Merci,

MrSpineRepair

Best App i could think off.
I have 3 stores and this is very easy to manage them all in one system. The support is also very helpfull if something dont work. Can recommend.

Dermacol SF

Reamaze makes our job a lot easier! I love the features, it integrates everything and super easy to use. Plus, customer service is very helpful!

Tivvix

This is the next level in customer support. It handles email and text! And we all know that customers are using social media as a de facto support tool now, which all integrate into reamaze as well.

Pinwheel

I almost never take time to write reviews, but reamaze is such a well done product, I decided to take a moment and give them a shout out here! We love the Shopify integration, Shipstation integration, ActiveCampaign Integration, the many channels for customers to connect all integrated into one spot and the way the product has been thoughtfully built to be easy to use. They even have custom visualization modules for the conversation page, which admittedly I haven't tried yet, but its what we will need eventually.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15