Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

All-in-one customer service and chatbot engagement platform

joshzandman

This is simply the BEST chat app I've come across! I've tried all of the most popular ones and Re:amaze is on another level. I considered using Intercom, but it is so overpriced (for what I need) and their UI is very confusing. Luckily, I found this app and I absolutely love it. It's so simple to use and it works incredibly well. Highly recommend!!

MadSportsStuff

We use this app for multi-channel customer service. Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Walmart, etc.... The integration they have done with Amazon and Shopify is awesome. Makes it so easy to lookup your customer's order when the contact you. Also use their Chat and Faq. Make Customer Self Service much easier. Easy to add to any Shopify theme. Very reasonable pricing as well vs competition. We're big fans. A lot of other 3rd party apps that integrate with Gorgias, Freshdesk, etc... are now picking up Re:amaze.

Caraway

Excellent all round. The support as well is phenomenal, answering every question in detail and showing so much interest and care. Would recommend this CS platform to everyone!

Holsters Shop

Consider it as your default support system. Once you have this, your support is of top level. Easy to configure & saves a ton of time mine. Excellent APP 5/5

FB-Sport

The APP was recommended by one of my friends. I frown upon the suggestion at first. Yesterday, out of nowhere, I added this APP to my store, and wow, I just hated myself that I did not get the APP sooner. It is not just simply a chat tool, it is much more powerful that you can imagine. I'd say, it is a gold mine, in which you could find out many features that are extremely useful to your marketing program. To sum up, it is worthy adding it to your store, and you will not regret. Highly recommended.

1776 United

Reamaze has been a game-changer for our small customer service team. We went from Zendesk to this, zendesk is good but was overly complicated and had an outdated UI when we left. Reamaze is simple, clean, easy to use, and still powerful. Live chat and FAQ knowledgebase is very handy and being able to quickly look at reporting metrics on how our agents are doing has helped us maintain an incredible customer service satisfaction rating. Our customers love it, they love us, and remaze has been critical in achieving that.

JULAHAS

Simple and effective. Help tutorials make it easy to navigate the app. Keep it up, good work.... :)

zugopet

Amazing app, and great customer service! Thank you for giving us an awesome experience. Managing our client messages and support system was never easy until we found out about Re:amaze. Great job!

GirlBuys

I have been shopping around for a Customer Support app for a while now. I went through many and all of them had their attributes. However, Re:amaze just ticked all the boxes. I am still learning the app, but from what i have seen so far is that it is easy and user friendly and that is what i wanted. I do not have the time to learn intricate settings. Re:amaze fits all my needs. Thank you, i recommend.

Nutrusta

Very good experience with Reamaze. Was initially going to use another helpdesk app, but glad we used Reamaze instead. Try it, you won't be disappointed.