Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Live Chat Customer Service + Chatbots & Helpdesk with FAQ

Chocolatiers

Finally , an app that allows us to respond to queries quickly and get an overview of how we perform in replying to them.

Raw Generation Juices

We have used other CS apps before and this one is by far the best. Also, support is super fast and always helpful. Highly recommend!

The Brothers Cut

great app, has helped us consolidate and significantly improve our stakeholder comms - awesome tools and an ultra responsive and very cool support crew

great value

Resortique

So far, so great. I came across this app early on in my build for our new e-shop (open end of June ... plug) and although I've not yet used it in anger I have to say I'm more than impressed; it has all the angles covered for me. I particularly like the tie in between customer service questions which, if relevant, can morph into a knowledgebase question which I post from the app to my knowledgebase page in seconds. Love it. In this current trend of "beautiful software" (Shopify, Xero, Tradegecko etc) I'd add Reamaze to this list. Almost. A little more tarting up of the user interface would get it there. Meanwhile, a great tool for customer service ... which is what it's all about at the end of the day.

intriqate

I've been looking for a helpdesk customer support app for my store and Reamaze was awesome. I've tried other customer support apps before this but Reamaze is just so simple, easy to use and even my customers love it.

Best of all, Pat Morgan from the Reamaze team has been very helpful in answering my questions, and a feature request that I submitted was implemented and available the next day!

If you're one of the other Shopifiers out there like me looking for a great customer support solution, I would strongly recommend trying out Reamaze!

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next