Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Live Chat Customer Service + Chatbots & Helpdesk with FAQ

HAIRSHINE

Bonjour quelle type d'autorisation je dois donner à mon compte employé pour qu'il installe REAMAZE ? Merci,

MrSpineRepair

Best App i could think off.
I have 3 stores and this is very easy to manage them all in one system. The support is also very helpfull if something dont work. Can recommend.

Dermacol SF

Reamaze makes our job a lot easier! I love the features, it integrates everything and super easy to use. Plus, customer service is very helpful!

Tivvix

This is the next level in customer support. It handles email and text! And we all know that customers are using social media as a de facto support tool now, which all integrate into reamaze as well.

Pinwheel

I almost never take time to write reviews, but reamaze is such a well done product, I decided to take a moment and give them a shout out here! We love the Shopify integration, Shipstation integration, ActiveCampaign Integration, the many channels for customers to connect all integrated into one spot and the way the product has been thoughtfully built to be easy to use. They even have custom visualization modules for the conversation page, which admittedly I haven't tried yet, but its what we will need eventually.

Gritty Soul

We've been using ReAmaze for quite some time now. Whenever we've had any problems, the team was right there with a quick solution, even implementing suggestions made along the way. Their customer service is superb, and the app is intuitive and user-friendly. Definitely recommended for your business needs.

MYHD DJ STORE

La aplicación pese a estar en ingles tiene la opción de traducir manualmente los textos mas importantes (espero puedan tenerlo nativo pronto en español) ahorraría bastante trabajo. Sus funciones e integracion con shopify son muy buenas y rapidas de implementar.
entre las opciones que miramos para nosotros que estamos partiendo con el plan basico vamos sobrados y no cuesta tanto por agente a diferencia de otras empresas. (se puede incluso amoldar el plan a lo que necesites y asi no pagas demas)
el soporte en linea es excelente , se los recomiendo. Tomen su tiempo de prueba y estoy seguro les sera muy util.

UNIQSO

we used this app to manage our CRM, it has many good functions, it connects not only the email, but also the social medias, which save us a lot of time as everything is under 1 tab.

They have prepared with awesome FAQs in videos, though some of the FAQs are not so clear, but the customer support is very helpful and prompt in reply.

The BEST is they do not charge as per tier (some in the market charges super expensive for the volume of message you received), they charge based on the users we added and we can connect with many stores, with 1 price, that helps us to save a lot of money.

Leyla Luxe Collection

I switched over from Chatra and Tidio. I merged two of my companies with one user for only $40 a month! I completely customized the font and colors of both widgets and help centers (help sites). I absolutely love that I can send shopify products right from the chat. It's easy integration is super helpful!!
You will NOT regret getting the paid plan here.

Montana Hudson UK

We have been using this app on as many as 20 stores since 2016. We stay because it does what we need it to do. It's easy and intuitive to navigate, And we haven't even used many of the features that it is capable of. Take it from a long time user. They provide great customer care for an app that we use for our customer care.