Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM

Customer service, chatbot, chat support, ticketing, CRM, FAQ

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

TheMillenniumBride

They will keep contacting via email well after you deleted their app. Their emails also don't have any unsubscribe links either. I emailed them to be unsubscribed, they said I was. Few days later I get an email again. Be warned.

August 3, 2022

Hello! Thank you for the candid feedback. The emails we send during the trial period is designed to provide guidance on next steps. We will improve this process as soon as possible and offer a better experience for unsubscribing from these messages. We hope you will try Re:amaze again in the near future.

HAUTTIEF

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Cant recommend the Customer Help Sites. When you create articles and upload pictures, after some time alle uploaded pictures are removed and show up with a broken link! This has happend before, they said they have fixed the issue and now it has happend again to most of my articles which I have created because I trusted them after they had fixed the issue. I lost so much working hours and I didnt saved these pictures for the articles! Becuase they were screenshots!!!! I quess I lost 48 hours of work or more! I am speechless! I cant understand why they are offering a Help Site which is not even working properly. I don't trust their service at all anymore! When you programming something you shouldn't publish beta versions to the users!!!!!!!!! Why should I still create articles when the pictures might get delete after time? This is scary! Nobody will create an articles because of this anymore! I am so done with my nevers because now I need to create these articles again. But I am the CEO of the company and you can imagen that time is so tight for me! How can I get my time back????

February 16, 2022

Thanks for leaving a review. I'm very sorry to hear about your experience! We do our best to provide a high-quality product with top-tier support, and this was not the case here. We take these complaints very seriously, and I have relayed this to our development team to ensure that we're doing thorough testing before implementing new updates to the platform.

I also had a team member follow up in the existing thread with you to address this situation. Feel free to reply to our email if you'd like to discuss this further.

L-COMPLEX

Location Germany

I was at first supper happy, the application has soma small features that I really miss and some that really work well.. But the worst is, as soon as there is any pressure on the Sales / Support page the website and the app break's down.. apparently a Black Friday sale was to much for the server to handle.. An the site is down... This is the worst timing ever... If I can not offer my costumers support because Reamaze support software and Website dose not work this is the worst of all scenarios.. I even tried to reach out to the Reamaze team to sort this our.... But sadly without any success, since also their page seams to be down.. Not a very trust building issue..

November 30, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving a candid review. We're sorry the outage affected your ability to support customers. As a customer messaging application, we understand how important it is to build trust with customers. The outage was caused by a specific real time dashboard that is used to help our customers track website visitors. The issue has been identified and we're working to scale the application better. We will have our customer care team reach out to you personally to make things right.