Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM

Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Reamaze
4.7
July 26, 2022

Really enjoyed using the app - we searched lots of CRMs and this was the best. The chat feature was a bit too clunky and we didn't have many customers coming through so we reverted to our old chat feature. So, we only used the email function, which is excellent. The only problem for us with that was the price. For a small start up company, it's just too expensive for us, but I'm sure it's great for companies with higher turnovers.

The Artists Quarter
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 31, 2021

We have been using this application for couple of weeks. The integration was so easy and it is backed by a nice tech team.

AUSTRO
India
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 26, 2021

I was looking for a help desk system so that I could optimize customer support. I was not so much interested in chat as in a centralized view of customers (IG, FB, Mail, Shopify, Chat) and their problems. This is the only way I can best help. Now I'm excited about chat, FAQ, shopify integration, workflows, intents etc. There is still a lot I want to discover and use, but there is still time before peak season. One star deduction. Why? Price. I would like to see more tiered pricing. My 1-level support doesn't need all the features by a long shot, but I still have to pay per user for the full package. Unfortunately that does not fit! I think Re:Amaze and I need to talk about this again. Can I still recommend it? Absolutely! Once you have a significant amount of customers and orders, you need it.

www.holz-modell.de
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days
Reamaze replied March 26, 2021

Hello! Thank you for the candid review :) Please message us through your account and we'd be more than happy to discuss our volume based pricing with you or perhaps work with you on a custom plan. Just mention this review and our support team will know how to redirect you.

January 11, 2021

Love Re:Amaze. Always answer questions and make sure you understand everything. Love that almost everything you need for customer service is at your fingertips for low cost amounts. At the moment it's a 4 star because I'm having issues with the Facebook Integration and we don't know if it's their API or something to do with my account.

Ipurgatory, LLC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Reamaze replied January 11, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review! Issues with Facebook can be caused by a variety of factors including authentication and API rate limits on Facebook's side. Please reach out to our support team and we'd love to help you figure things out!

September 14, 2020

Works really well for our needs. We don't use all of its functionality but for what we do use, it does the trick!

Fright-Rags