Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

All-in-one customer service and chatbot engagement platform

AUSTRO

We have been using this application for couple of weeks. The integration was so easy and it is backed by a nice tech team.

www.holz-modell.de

I was looking for a help desk system so that I could optimize customer support. I was not so much interested in chat as in a centralized view of customers (IG, FB, Mail, Shopify, Chat) and their problems. This is the only way I can best help. Now I'm excited about chat, FAQ, shopify integration, workflows, intents etc. There is still a lot I want to discover and use, but there is still time before peak season. One star deduction. Why? Price. I would like to see more tiered pricing. My 1-level support doesn't need all the features by a long shot, but I still have to pay per user for the full package. Unfortunately that does not fit! I think Re:Amaze and I need to talk about this again. Can I still recommend it? Absolutely! Once you have a significant amount of customers and orders, you need it.

March 26, 2021

Hello! Thank you for the candid review :) Please message us through your account and we'd be more than happy to discuss our volume based pricing with you or perhaps work with you on a custom plan. Just mention this review and our support team will know how to redirect you.

Ipurgatory, LLC

Love Re:Amaze. Always answer questions and make sure you understand everything. Love that almost everything you need for customer service is at your fingertips for low cost amounts. At the moment it's a 4 star because I'm having issues with the Facebook Integration and we don't know if it's their API or something to do with my account.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review! Issues with Facebook can be caused by a variety of factors including authentication and API rate limits on Facebook's side. Please reach out to our support team and we'd love to help you figure things out!

Fright-Rags

Works really well for our needs. We don't use all of its functionality but for what we do use, it does the trick!

Anubis Labz

Throughout our various trials, we found Re:amaze to be the best support app for Shopify. Great set of features and really brings all your support channels into a central, easy to use system. Once you get it customized to your business, you will be surprised how much more efficient it makes customer service. Something your customers will most definitely appreciate.

One drawback, for us at least, is the UI. It is just a little bit dated and seems like it would benefit from a graphic refresh.

The only other drawback, and the reason for 1 star reduction, is the lack of a better phone integration. A comprehensive support app needs a good phone integration and Re:amaze currently only offers 1 through AirCall. The issue here is that AirCall has a minimum user requirement of 3 which translates into a minimum of $120/month just for their phone service. While this certainly is not a big deal for larger businesses, costs add up quickly and small businesses and sole props will find this a steep price to pay just to integrate their business phone into Re:amaze.

A very comprehensive customer support app and one well worth considering for your business.

June 20, 2019

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We totally hear you in terms of the need of a UI refresh. We're actually working on this at the moment and can't wait to show you what we have in store.

As for more phone integration options, we are currently working with RingCentral and TalkDesk to give you more freedom in selecting a solution you like. We're also working closely with our partner, Aircall to enhance the existing integration.