Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM , 217 reviews

4.6
June 17, 2014

great app, has helped us consolidate and significantly improve our stakeholder comms - awesome tools and an ultra responsive and very cool support crew

great value

The Brothers Cut
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 17, 2014

So far, so great. I came across this app early on in my build for our new e-shop (open end of June ... plug) and although I've not yet used it in anger I have to say I'm more than impressed; it has all the angles covered for me. I particularly like the tie in between customer service questions which, if relevant, can morph into a knowledgebase question which I post from the app to my knowledgebase page in seconds. Love it. In this current trend of "beautiful software" (Shopify, Xero, Tradegecko etc) I'd add Reamaze to this list. Almost. A little more tarting up of the user interface would get it there. Meanwhile, a great tool for customer service ... which is what it's all about at the end of the day.

Resortique
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 5, 2014

I've been looking for a helpdesk customer support app for my store and Reamaze was awesome. I've tried other customer support apps before this but Reamaze is just so simple, easy to use and even my customers love it.

Best of all, Pat Morgan from the Reamaze team has been very helpful in answering my questions, and a feature request that I submitted was implemented and available the next day!

If you're one of the other Shopifiers out there like me looking for a great customer support solution, I would strongly recommend trying out Reamaze!

intriqate