Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM , 217 reviews

4.6
July 13, 2021

We have been using this app for a while now and it's been amazing. Being able to easily integrate multiple channels so we can view all messages and questions has been life changing. Top notch support and great feature set makes this support software well worth it.

Prevail Key Co.
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 9, 2021

So far so good! It is great that all of our social media platforms, emails and other notifications are centralized. Overall we have nothing bad to say :)

Jerky.com
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 30, 2021

We started using this App about 2 months ago and is really a game changer. You can support your customers on multiple channels and have multiple CSR working at the same time. We love the workflow automation, Cues and so many other features. Their Support and Onboarding team is awesome. Thanks Dakota and the rest of the Team for all your help!

XooKool
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 24, 2021

This app is really impressive. I've only been using for a couple of days but their help desk is super fast and helpful. I've just watched all the demo videos and honestly am blown away by what it can do. And the price is really good too. It's already working really well and I haven't even started with the FAQ features yet.

Kellective by Nikki
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 19, 2021

Its a really nice app with lots of useful features. Also, the support team is really friendly and helpful in resolving issues.

Violet & Purple Designer Fashion Jewellery
India
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 9, 2021

Easy to use. Great functionality and the support team is quick and efficient. Highly recommend to anyone looking to automate and improve customer service.

Graf von Faber-Castell
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 8, 2021

Reamaze is our third attempt at a customer friendly and user friendly Chat app. While every experience with Chat has had its challenges, Reamze has a solid onboarding process. You have to commit to reading, listening and viewing the tutorials like everything, although every question I have is in the documentation. I have had around 10 interactions with their support team and that pushed me from a 4 Stars to a 5 Stars. If you can't find or understand the need, chat their team and they are great. We started with one employee three years ago and now have 10 and continue to grow. Two words of advice, be patient - be open to new ways of doing something. OK. 10 words of advice. In getting deeper in to the documentation, I can see how this App can help our business grow from a simple chat response in to a full automated service tool.

IVF Store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 26, 2021

We're using Re:Amaze for a while. Switched to Re:Amaze from Gorgias. The pricing is much more flexible in comparison to Gorgias. Also, the Support Team is much more responsive and helpful. The Onboarding and whole migration were not that easy, but this is just because I've never done this before and never used Re:Amaze. Having Support Team assistance during our transition period is great because it makes this process much easier. I like Re:Amaze, because it fulfills all our needs at this moment.

MARIEMUR
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 27, 2021

This app has streamlined our customer service process for responding to messages all in one place! We have received amazing customer support from the team at Reamaze as well.

Hip Hook by Aletha
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited April 27, 2021

We have used Reamaze for a while and we are more than happy with it. It has all the features we need and it's not overpriced. And the support is great as well. Highly recommended!

Sapatos