Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Moose Scooters

Fantastic app and amazing customer support. We would highly recommend it based on all the customisation options to make it bespoke to your businesses needs

My Little Magic Shop

So, I installed Rebuy and their customer service was so great. Strauss spent about an hour on the phone with me helping me set this up correctly because I can be technologically challenged. Then, I realized that it didn't integrate with Pagefly which caused me to kneejerk uninstall. BIG MISTAKE. I tried about 4 other apps for upsell/crosssell abilities and quickly discovered that this one is by far the best. Not only does it integrate nicely with my site, it also actually upsells. So I came crawling back and requested assistance again. They gently made fun of me and now I'm more happy than ever. Not integrating with pagefly actually turned out to be not a big deal at all since I only use it for a couple of things. This app is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it and the team will spend time with you getting it going. That part is the most important as the other apps I tried couldn't be bothered with me. One took days to even respond with a brush off message. Thanks, Rebuy!

Bully Bunches

Great app. Support is super helpful. Highly recommend for all stores interested in increasing sales.

CBD Living

Amazing and and team that is very helpful with support. We were looking for a better cart solution and by far this is the best solution we have used. So many options for increasing AOV.

KaseMe

There are 2 amazing things about this app. The first one is the actual usefulness of it; great features and easy to use. A must have for any store owners. The second one is the customer service team; i've never seen any business have this much responsiveness and transparency in their communication. These guys care about their customers and products and it shows!

FLAUNT

Rebuy is a must-have for anyone looking to increase their AOV. There are numerous upsell/cross-sell features in the app that are all customizable based on your product, brand and customer demo. The support team is also A++. Dylan was a rock star helping us with the setup and continues to give us valuable feedback on how to optimize the app for driving higher upsells/cross-sells. We’re seeing an immediate uptick in AOV after launching the app. 100% recommend.

Prospect Print Co.

Super quick turnaround on a modification from support team to integrate with my store. Very pleased so far!

Curae Lens

Have already noticed a difference in my AOV after adding in the Smart Cart with product recommendations. The customer support is amazing as well, had my questions answered within a few hours. Highly recommend if you enjoy making money.

VitaCup

ReBuy has been amazing. We are using their Reactivate Campaigns to win back previously churned Recharge Subs, Checkout Upsells, and GWP features. Checkout upsells in both the Recharge and Shopify Checkout flows have improved our AOV. The team is very responsive when it comes to ad hoc support.

Otis Skincare

I love the way the app integrates seamlessly with our store. And the Replenish email option is an excellent feature for us. Had a few teething issues during set up but they were sorted out straight away by the great customer service! In addition, Flynn did an excellent job helping to style our Smart cart.