Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

by Above Market

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Ballsy

John, the entire Above Market team and the apps they build are fantastic! I seriously can't say enough about how responsive and helpful their team is. I highly recommend checking out Rebuy as it works flawlessly and has added significant revenue since being installed.

April 17, 2020

This review is awesome! Thank you! You guys are crushing it and really fun to work with. Keep up the awesome work and thanks again for the review. Cheers!

310 Nutrition

Great set of tools combined with a passionate team. They listened to our feedback and acted fast, making the app more suitable for our business.

April 4, 2020

Cheers! We appreciate your feedback and positive review! Thank you! 🙏

Snoozzzy

Great customer service, fairly easy to use but help was there when I needed it. Can see it adding value to my store. Thank you

January 30, 2020

Your review makes a huge difference to our team. Thank you! 🙌 Keep in touch and please don't hesitate to reach out via in-app chat, email, or phone in the future for any reason. Best of luck growing your shop! We'll do what we can to help! - All of us here at Rebuy

Sociedad Mex. de Parrilleros

Great Support. We had an issue with the billing chart and they fixit in no time. Thank you very much!

January 20, 2020

Thank you for your review! Also, thank you for reaching out to us so we could be aware of and fix the issue. Customer satisfaction is #1 for us. We appreciate your business! Again, thank you! 🙌

The Chilli Effect

Super easy to set up, nice interface. Looking forward to seeing results hit the shopping carts. Developers answered my questions very quickly, very happy so far.

December 3, 2019

Terrific! Thanks for the feedback and positive review. Please feel to reach out to us again at any point in the future. - From all of us here at Rebuy

Midori Family

This is an excellent app! So glad i found it. It provides so much value. Very easy to navigate! They are also extremely helpful and fast! Top notch service and John is the best. Highly recommend.

November 29, 2019

Thank you! 🙌

Perfezione Lingerie

AMAZING customer service! John was always available to solve my questions regardless of the time zone difference. The app is everything I was looking for, easy customisable product page crossales, quick to set up and overall made my life easier! I've tried 3 cross selling apps before Rebuy but none of them were this good. Plus you have a top customer service team to help you whenever. Defy recommended!

November 19, 2019

Terrific! Thank you for using Rebuy and for sharing your experience with others. We read and respond to every review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you over the long term! Again, thanks! Reviews like this make a huge difference for us. - From all of us at Rebuy

Control Sector

Amazing. Had some issues and support hopped in and coded something special for me on the spot. Highly recommend!!!

November 19, 2019

Thank you so much for this! We're very glad you took the time to reach out to us and let us know exactly what you were looking for so we could make the edits necessary to help achieve your goal. Thrilled you are happy with the results and we are very thankful for your business and this positive review. It makes a huge different to us here at Rebuy and it's not something we take for granted. So again, thank you! - From all of us here at Rebuy

Benicci

I used this app for my recommended product blocks https://benicci.com/products/detailed-paint-brush-set-of-15
It works fine. When I faced a difficulty due to my youtube embed code on product gallery I pinged rebuy support.. they helped me immidiatly. Superb! I really recommend it :-)

October 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it! We are very happy to have been able to help. Again, thank you! 🙌

Muscle Protein

Great App and Customer Service was fantastic! Very quick reply and very helpful. Thank you very much for your help!

October 3, 2019

Thank you so much! Your review makes a huge difference to our team! We appreciate your feedback and your business. Thank you for using Rebuy and thank you for sharing your positive experience with others. https://www.muscleprotein.com.au

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12