Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Otis Skincare

I love the way the app integrates seamlessly with our store. And the Replenish email option is an excellent feature for us. Had a few teething issues during set up but they were sorted out straight away by the great customer service! In addition, Flynn did an excellent job helping to style our Smart cart.

Amino

In our top 3 apps for Shopify success! Fantastic product, huge functionality, and the team gave us 1-2-1 time to implement! Must have on Shopify! Strauss was awesome so thank you guys

PSTV

Rebuy has had a greater impact on our AOV than any other solution (hard-coded or app) that we've ever used!
The support is world-class, and always solution-oriented. John, James, Dylan, Strauss, and Myles have all been available, supportive, and go above and beyond to not only improve the platform but to solve specific situations that we have come across. I cannot recommend Rebuy enough!

Impact Naturals

Amazing customer support including live support! I was able to get online with Strauss and quickly answer my questions and fix problems.
Phenominal cart integration seamlessly integrating with Shopify and Recharge exceeding both of them in functionality.

Felony Case

So much functionality built into this app! I was surprised to see all the different ways we can integrate cross-sells on our site www.felonycase.com. Check it out, we're using a pop-up to cross-sell an additional case, a cross-sell built right into the product detail pages, and a special cart pop out to add a screen protector and camera protector. It's already way better than the old cross-sell / up-sell app I used to use. Special thanks to Strauss for taking the time to ensure everything was set up and running flawlessly. Thanks.

Xtrema Pure Ceramic Cookware

App experience has been good. We've replaced two other apps with it while gaining additionaly functionality. Customer support has been particularly great, with quick responses to chat and the ability to schedule calls. Very helpful.

Berrylush

My issue was completely resolved by their team. Exceptional response time. Would recommend it to anyone for whom customer service is an important aspect.

April 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback!

Little Sleepies

Incredibly impressed with this app and the amazing support team over at Rebuy! Would highly recommend!

Queen & Co

5 star tech support that helps within minutes -- much appreciate the help and patience with new customers!

Rowan, Inc.

Creative solutions to upsell and cross sell. Support team is very helpful and responsive as well! Would recommend