Rebuy Personalization Engine

Data-driven shopping experiences to accelerate growth.

From $99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HelloHello

Location Chile

BEST HELP I RECEIVED IN MY LIFE
He managed a lot of code fixes for us in a record time so we started to use rebuy thanks to him

July 15, 2022

Thank you SO much for the review. We are happy to hear you had an excellent experience with our support team!

Duradry

Rebuy is the best app for upsells. It really is super powerful, easy to use and feature-packed. You can do any upsell/cross-sell you want (in-cart, popups, checkout, post-purchase) and they even started rolling out other stuff like reordering landing pages. Lastly, their customer service is great; responsive and professional. Highly recommended.

July 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback about the power of Rebuy and our customer service! We are excited to watch your future success with the app!

Dr Jimz

I have seen good results with the Rebuy App. Bradley in tech support is Rock Solid and is always happy to help me integrate with our site.

July 1, 2022

Thanks for the great review!

We are happy you are enjoying the app and the support.

Every Man Jack

Time spent using app About 2 months

We've just gone live with Rebuy and absolutely loving it so far. Wish we found it much earlier, would have taken the place of a few different apps and custom builds we did earlier - and saved us a lot of time. Very easy to get going and their support is top notch. Highly recommend for any store.

June 30, 2022

We are so happy to hear you are loving the app! We look forward to a great partnership with the Ever Man Jack team!

Turquoise Skies

This app has many options for customization and helpful + responsive support team! Thank you Rebuy team!

June 23, 2022

Thank you for your feedback on the app and support! We are happy that you are enjoying your experience.

Waka Coffee & Tea

Isaac was very helpful. He was very patient with all our issues and helped us solve them. Go Isaac.

June 21, 2022

Thank you for your feedback on your support! We are happy that we were able to help resolve all of your issues!

Multisuples

Location Chile

Gran aplicación, aún no veo resultados, pero simple para instalar, muchas opciones, carrito desplegable. Además, súper buen servicio al cliente, me solucionaron un error

June 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback about our app and our support! We are excited that you are enjoying both!

WOLF+BJÖRN

Time spent using app About 1 month

Can't recommend this app enough! Easy to install widgets on our website and when we did need something tweaked, support was there to help with exactly what we wanted. Most importantly, the app does exactly what it says - in a very short time we've seen a significant increase in AOV through the smartcart. What a great app.

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Buu's-Haushaltswaren

Location Germany

It's a good app but kind of hard to get into it and the only help is articles at most but if the articles don't solve your problem then you have a problem customer support is okay they need a little bit long for answering and mostly just send another article instead of really helping. But as I said, overall it's a good app after understanding it more. UPDATE: They reached out to me and explained why they answered so slowly and helped me to solve all my problems fast and competent, the app is still a little complicated at the beginning but with them helping everything goes well!

June 9, 2022

Hi!

Thank you for your review. We're truly sorry to hear that you have had some difficulties with the application, but appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. I see we have an open thread going through our chat and will work to help you resolve as quickly as possible.

If you would like to discuss this matter further or have any other topics you would like to discuss, you can contact me anytime at Christian.Sokolowski@rebuyengine.com. I will be happy to meet with you so we can make this right!

The House of LR&C

Awesome app with very helpful CS reps. Flynn helped me get a widget in order that I was having quite the trouble with. Highly recommend this easy to use app that has helped in incremental sales.

June 7, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! We are happy that you are loving the app and the support! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.