Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

From $99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 1, 2022

Rebuy has been really helpful in optimizing our checkout experience. I would prefer different pricing terms - I don't think it's fair to charge per order whether they have any impact on the order or not.

Made By Mary
Time spent using app: 4 months
Rebuy replied August 1, 2022

Hi Made By Mary Team!

Thanks so much for the review. We are happy to hear your experience has been positive thus far! We will be reaching out to you to further discuss pricing.

Edited January 18, 2023

best app out there. i have a shirt from 1800 dtc, a company that interviewed me, and they gave me a shirt with the best shopify app stack and rebuy is included in that stack. Diana was amazing and helped me for 4 days straight on an important widget i was trying to implement that was really tricky to do. Thanks a million rebuy

update 1/18/23 - rebuy is still awesome. janet is a client success manager and she is fantastic. her and aiman have helped me through some custom stuff on my site and they are great

cloudsharks
Time spent using app: 10 months
Rebuy replied August 1, 2022

Thanks for the great review! We are happy you are enjoying the app and support. We can confirm that Diana is a superstar!

July 28, 2022

Abolutly incredible support from you guys. Had some minor issues to get my stuff to run like I wanted to. They done everything to make me happy in no time.

Johnnys Clipper
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
Rebuy replied July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. We are happy to hear you had an excellent experience with our support team!

July 27, 2022

Great customer support - helped me fix a bug of my upsells not showing in a day. Thank you Bradley! Awesome app

BloxBuddies
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Rebuy replied July 27, 2022

Thanks for the excellent review! We are happy you are enjoying the app and support. We can confirm Bradley is a rockstar!

Edited August 12, 2022

Initially we had a rough start with the platform, but their support team was quite considerate enough and helped us throughout the entire installation process. We have been seeing some very good results after all the widgets were installed. We would definitely recommend trying the dashboard once.

The White Willow
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
Rebuy replied July 27, 2022

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you have had a frustrating experience with our support, and encountered some hiccups with the app, but appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We will investigate the root cause of the gaps you have mentioned here and will make adjustments to correct them.

We will send out a communication to our documented email address for the White Willow brand to discuss further. Again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing what we can do to make this right!

July 27, 2022

Great app and top-notch support. Guys from Rebuy are really awesome and we're really enjoying working with them. Highly recommended!

Ka'Chava
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Rebuy replied July 27, 2022

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear you are loving the app and the support team. We look forward to a great partnership with the Ka'chava brand for years to come!

July 26, 2022

Zach is the man! Super helpful. Love this app overall. Many integration nuances but worth it. Have already seen an increase in subscriptions and AOV. Huge!!

Get Otter Space
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Rebuy replied July 26, 2022

Thanks for the excellent review! We are happy you are enjoying the app and support. We can confirm Zach is a rockstar!

July 26, 2022

Great way to increase AOV, and UX for customers. Easy implementation and good integration with other aps.

Buddy Bites
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Rebuy replied July 26, 2022

Thanks so much for the great review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the app and its power capabilities!!

July 22, 2022

This app is awesome- it has so many different features, all useful, and combines essentially 10 different apps into one. It is helpful to have some coding knowledge, however even if you don't, their customer service is quick and very effective so you can set everything up the way you want.

Plantflix
Time spent using app: 10 months
Rebuy replied July 22, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback about our app and our support! We are excited that you are enjoying both! We are constantly working to improve our user experience and have some big things coming! Stay tuned.

July 22, 2022

It's a great app and customer support is very helpful. There is a big learning curve though, but if you put in the time to learn, it all makes sense and there is a ton of customization.

Blossom Essentials