Rebuy Personalization Engine

Data-driven shopping experiences to accelerate growth.

From $99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Harringtons Pet Food

Time spent using app About 1 year

Rebuy is a very versatile and feature-packed app with the capability to measurably improve AOV and product discoverability. It's also well-built and easy to customise from a development perspective. The app will more than pay for itself, which is evident by its promise of a positive ROI & money-back guarantee. The support is excellent and it feels like they're always working on new features and improvements.

Hyttefeber

Location Norway

Rebuy is a lot of bang for the buck.

Every frontend app you add to your site will make it slower, so being able to get product recommendations, cart upsells, product addons, checkout upsells, smart cart, post purchase offers AND a link builder, is a great deal.

Pricing

Rebuy also has a very sensible pricing model. Unlike what is common ("$399/mo" flat), your bill depends on your amount of orders. So after a bad month, you pay less, and after a good month, you pay more.

Results

We have used it for less than a month, but during that time, Rebuy can account for 8.92% of our revenue. I expect this to increase over time as we optimize more, aiming for 12-15% or so. This has been for addons, product recommendations, cart upsells, and checkout upsells only.

Support

Not the fastest, but good enough. I had a great onboarding call with an employee who physically wrote down a whole page of notes based on my feedback, and they genuinely care about feedback and their users.

Control

You make the logic for recommendations to a big extent by yourself. This gives good control over which products gets displayed where. The output logic is currently a bit lacking, but I expect that to improve in not long. (you can precisely target any product you like, but determining which products will show up is somewhat limited per 04.04.22)

Conclusion

One of my new favorite apps! I find it surprisingly satisfying to make more logic and addons, it's quite versatile (though with a bit of a learning curve), and you get a lot for what you're paying. Highly recommended.

Joulie Organics

I reached out to the support team because a drop down menu in the smart cart was not displaying properly on my website. Christian replied promptly and Strauss fixed the issue within 24 hours. It turned out to be a CSS issue with my theme. Great support!

Greenphones

Location Norway

Got to give this app 5 stars already. Been looking for a cross-sell app that was easy to customise with our product range. Both the introduction and support was excellent as are the documentation and guides.

Miniweight

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

We've been using the product recommendations at checkout, works great. Setup has been easy and disturbance-free on live site.

TheGOATWallArt

Time spent using app About 1 month

Pretty happy with this app, it works well and the support team actually responds and helps! It even helped add more value to my cart sales!

Battling Blades

Really great! Works perfectly, easy to install and great service. It really does the job of many apps.

Renwick

Time spent using app About 2 months

We use this app to show product recommendations on the PDP and cart flyout. It looks amazing and works as intended. Support is extremely helpful as well!

Baraka Impact

App is amazing and support even more so. Quick to respond and the app drives revenue by increasing AOV and more

Business & Pleasure Co

Love this app. Exactly what we need. The developers are super helpful and even helped us build out a custom widget for us and went the extra mile for us. 10/10 and excited to see our sales increase with this great app.