Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

From $99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Seed Golf

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic app to boost AOV. After testing some competitors this is by far the most powerful upsell, cross sell and post purchase app out there. Many thanks to Aaron for ensuring we were eligible to use the app even without using ReCharge, great support! Hoping we can display or subscription products soon in the widget too which I'm told is around the corner.

BamBee

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app 1 day

Great support, Zach also send me a video how to fix some issues so in the future i can manage it by myself :) In terms of Rebuy as an app they surpass my expectations!

Goddess Detox®

Time spent using app About 1 year

Hi, I am loving the upsells as well as the ability for users to purchase again after purchasing with post-purchase. Flynn was very helpful thank you.

SLEEFS

Great app and great support to set up recommendations throughout the site. We have them on home, product and checkout pages.

Plug.tech

Great people, great app. easy to get set up and get started with all our upsells. Their app gives you great features for shopify plus.

goPure Beauty

Rebuy is the most versatile upselling app I've ever tried and even more than we could custom build in house. Support is incredible, there are so many customization options and they really get what it takes to increase AOV while adding value to the customer. Bottom line Rebuy has increased our AOV by 22% immediately and I highly recommend it.

OHLOLLY

Just launched Rebuy on our site, Ohlolly.com, with the help of Zach and Nick. Zach's tech support is super thorough and speedy. Nick is full of great ideas. Looking forward to seeing our AOV jump up. Thanks Rebuy!

MANSSION

This is the best app on Shopify and what makes it even better is the support team. Aaron and Jordan are the two most helpful people I have worked with from a support perspective. Download the app and watch your sales and AOV increase, and you will get world class service along the way. Highly recommended and I can't wait to implement Rebuy in even more places on our website!

INVIGOR8

Had some trouble getting the calculation for the free shipping announcement bar to work. Got a response next day and chatted with support rep, who very quickly identified the issue. Highly responsive and knowledgeable customer support for this app!

Coral Toothpaste

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great well rounded application. Has lots of features you can add to your store. Amazing support always there to help you set it up as well