Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

From $99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Primally Pure

Hands down the best Shopify app I've ever installed. The product is just incredible. They've thought of everything, it's super fully featured. The performance and quality of the app is amazing, and the customer support will knock your socks off. I truly can't get over how incredible the experience of installing and using Rebuy has been.

WallyGrow

Time spent using app About 2 months

Was struggling with the user interface but their assistance was really great and they wallked me through each step. Flynn Ramos is really great and was super helpful!

Bark Potty

Love Rebuy! I use it for both of my stores and it's been amazing. Jordan is a great help at getting it implemented on the site. Our AOV has increased. It's a no-brainer to have this app. It pays for itself. Nothing bad to say.

1800ceiling

Love the app and the post-purchase widget. Zach in support was very helpful. Looking forward to increased AOV.

Seed Golf

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic app to boost AOV. After testing some competitors this is by far the most powerful upsell, cross sell and post purchase app out there. Many thanks to Aaron for ensuring we were eligible to use the app even without using ReCharge, great support! Hoping we can display or subscription products soon in the widget too which I'm told is around the corner.

BamBee

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app 1 day

Great support, Zach also send me a video how to fix some issues so in the future i can manage it by myself :) In terms of Rebuy as an app they surpass my expectations!

Goddess Detox®

Time spent using app About 1 year

Hi, I am loving the upsells as well as the ability for users to purchase again after purchasing with post-purchase. Flynn was very helpful thank you.

SLEEFS

Great app and great support to set up recommendations throughout the site. We have them on home, product and checkout pages.

Plug.tech

Great people, great app. easy to get set up and get started with all our upsells. Their app gives you great features for shopify plus.

goPure Beauty

Rebuy is the most versatile upselling app I've ever tried and even more than we could custom build in house. Support is incredible, there are so many customization options and they really get what it takes to increase AOV while adding value to the customer. Bottom line Rebuy has increased our AOV by 22% immediately and I highly recommend it.