Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

by Above Market

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Grillaholics

Dylan was amazingly friendly and helpful. The app itself is also stellar. Would definitely recommend to all Shopify owners.

Karma Yoga Shop

Rebuy helped me tremendously to recommend products more accurately to my visitors and to increase my AOV. Their new smartcart feature is also amazing and can be customized exactly as you want. Finally, the rebuy team is awesome and will never let you down if you need any help. Thanks guys!

Conscious Items

Awesome app. Based on my research, it's the most powerful in terms of having different types of widgets for all stages of the funnel. Also it can be easily customized, works pretty fast. I like the app very much! Thanks guys for development!

Omega Walk

I am running a 7 figure store and this is the best Shopify app available in the market for Upsell, cross-sell, increasing AOV etc. This is a must-have app for any Shopify store out there. It not only increases your AOV it also increase your conversion to a great extend. They have very friendly customer care support, They helped me with the installation and going live.

Doggykingdom

Rebuy offers so many different options to optimize the checkout and create non-possible upsells. It's a must have for every professional eCom Seller!

PainPod®

Rebuy is fantastic and so are the team! It spooked me a little with having to work with Shopify Script, but John helped me get everything set up and working exactly how I want. We're able to upsell multiple products and different discount rates straight from the cart. As an added bonus I'm also more comfortable and confident working with the script now as it's all ready to go!
We've had multiple orders come through with upsells thanks to Rebuy - exactly what we wanted!

Moose Scooters

Fantastic app and amazing customer support. We would highly recommend it based on all the customisation options to make it bespoke to your businesses needs

My Little Magic Shop

So, I installed Rebuy and their customer service was so great. Strauss spent about an hour on the phone with me helping me set this up correctly because I can be technologically challenged. Then, I realized that it didn't integrate with Pagefly which caused me to kneejerk uninstall. BIG MISTAKE. I tried about 4 other apps for upsell/crosssell abilities and quickly discovered that this one is by far the best. Not only does it integrate nicely with my site, it also actually upsells. So I came crawling back and requested assistance again. They gently made fun of me and now I'm more happy than ever. Not integrating with pagefly actually turned out to be not a big deal at all since I only use it for a couple of things. This app is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it and the team will spend time with you getting it going. That part is the most important as the other apps I tried couldn't be bothered with me. One took days to even respond with a brush off message. Thanks, Rebuy!

Bully Bunches

Great app. Support is super helpful. Highly recommend for all stores interested in increasing sales.

CBD Living

Amazing and and team that is very helpful with support. We were looking for a better cart solution and by far this is the best solution we have used. So many options for increasing AOV.