Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SIO Beauty

Our store has been working with Rebuy for almost 3 years. They underpromised and overdelivered. We've tracked incredible results across the board, boosted our AOV by 17%. Variety of different CVR boosting products and high quality development. All resonated really well with our customers. The reBuy team is based in US time zones, knowledgeable, quick to respond and resolve any matters.

Geckota

Pretty good app. Some bits can be a bit tricky to imlpement, like the placement of the widget on the page, but overall the level of customisation is pretty good.

Booms and Baps

It looks like Rebuy is one of the first to fully integrate with Shopify's Themes 2.0 in that using the theme editor to place your Rebuy widgets is so easy. I'm done with "Featured Products" and "Featured Collections" on my homepage. The Rebuy product carousels are converting way better since customers can add-to-cart without going to the PDP first or seeing an annoying "Quick view" popup. Plus the reporting shows me precisely how often customers purchase from a Rebuy widget. Dylan and the support team at Rebuy have been so helpful, coming to my rescue with some CSS to correct a minor glitch. Never been more satisfied with a single Shopify app.

Maine Cottage

We've been using ReBuy for a few weeks and it has been so easy to set up. If I had any questions or needed help with something a bit more technical, the support team was so responsive and helped come up with solutions unique to our business. I can't wait to get the rest of our widgets on the site and see how ReBuy performs!

Nana Joes Granola

This is so powerful and integrates SO many of the features we've been wanting to implement. Downloaded this app and deleted about five others. Their support is super helpful too and quick to respond!

Poppy's Picnic

they have been great - seriously
Brad and Christian - high five to you both
Thanks for everything you have helped us with

Harringtons Pet Food

Rebuy is a very versatile and feature-packed app with the capability to measurably improve AOV and product discoverability. It's also well-built and easy to customise from a development perspective. The app will more than pay for itself, which is evident by its promise of a positive ROI & money-back guarantee. The support is excellent and it feels like they're always working on new features and improvements.

Hyttefeber

Rebuy is a lot of bang for the buck.

Every frontend app you add to your site will make it slower, so being able to get product recommendations, cart upsells, product addons, checkout upsells, smart cart, post purchase offers AND a link builder, is a great deal.

Pricing

Rebuy also has a very sensible pricing model. Unlike what is common ("$399/mo" flat), your bill depends on your amount of orders. So after a bad month, you pay less, and after a good month, you pay more.

Results

We have used it for less than a month, but during that time, Rebuy can account for 8.92% of our revenue. I expect this to increase over time as we optimize more, aiming for 12-15% or so. This has been for addons, product recommendations, cart upsells, and checkout upsells only.

Support

Not the fastest, but good enough. I had a great onboarding call with an employee who physically wrote down a whole page of notes based on my feedback, and they genuinely care about feedback and their users.

Control

You make the logic for recommendations to a big extent by yourself. This gives good control over which products gets displayed where. The output logic is currently a bit lacking, but I expect that to improve in not long. (you can precisely target any product you like, but determining which products will show up is somewhat limited per 04.04.22)

Conclusion

One of my new favorite apps! I find it surprisingly satisfying to make more logic and addons, it's quite versatile (though with a bit of a learning curve), and you get a lot for what you're paying. Highly recommended.

Joulie Organics

I reached out to the support team because a drop down menu in the smart cart was not displaying properly on my website. Christian replied promptly and Strauss fixed the issue within 24 hours. It turned out to be a CSS issue with my theme. Great support!

Greenphones

Got to give this app 5 stars already. Been looking for a cross-sell app that was easy to customise with our product range. Both the introduction and support was excellent as are the documentation and guides.