4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost Average Order Value (AOV) through effective upselling and cross-selling features. They appreciate the user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and sales-enhancing features like Smart Cart and various widgets. The support team is praised for their quick responses and custom solutions. The app also offers personalized product recommendations without slowing down stores. However, some merchants found the pricing, based on business volume, a bit unclear. The app is often credited for increasing conversions and customer Lifetime Value (LTV).

Edited August 9, 2020

Great app for adding an upsell widget to your store. We've tested a couple and none were as clean or customizable as this one. The Recharge subscription integration is a huge plus, not a lot of other upsell apps have this.

Huge shoutout to the customer service team and developers. We had a fix request, messaged customer service, and the fix was deployed in less than half an hour. That kind of turnaround speed is unheard of! These guys really care about their product and it shows! A+++

Cove
7 days using the app
Rebuy replied August 9, 2020

Super thankful for your review! Thank you! Please keep in touch and continue to let us know how to improve! We loving hearing from our customers. We are looking forward to working together for many years to come and helping you deliver A+ personalization site wide!! Yew!@ 🤙 🙏 👋

April 28, 2022

This app is amazing, I just installed it and have already seen an uplift! More importantly, the customer service has been INCREDIBLE!! Thanks team, you guys are the best!

The Daily Routine
7 days using the app
July 22, 2021

Rebuy is fantastic and so are the team! It spooked me a little with having to work with Shopify Script, but John helped me get everything set up and working exactly how I want. We're able to upsell multiple products and different discount rates straight from the cart. As an added bonus I'm also more comfortable and confident working with the script now as it's all ready to go!
We've had multiple orders come through with upsells thanks to Rebuy - exactly what we wanted!

PainPod®
July 28, 2022

Abolutly incredible support from you guys. Had some minor issues to get my stuff to run like I wanted to. They done everything to make me happy in no time.

Johnnys Clipper
Germany
Rebuy replied July 29, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. We are happy to hear you had an excellent experience with our support team!

May 17, 2022

Great customer support getting the app dialed in. Very easy to customize, you just need to know where to look! :)

Cart Tek
Rebuy replied May 17, 2022

Thank you for your review! We will continue to improve the app and make things easier to find!

December 23, 2021

The app drastically improved our cart flyout as well as our ability to upsell and have free gifts automatically display in the cart. Rebuy also has the best customer service with any app that we have used. Unbelievable support helping us launch as quickly as possible. Looking forward to rolling out all of the features they offer!

OROS
April 25, 2022

This app has been amazing for us. At first, challenging to set up, but with the help from the support staff, especially Zach, he was able to guide me through the correct setup across multiple widgets. We had required custom coding and Zach went OVER and BEYOND to help. Honestly, the guy below said something about Strauss deserving a pay raise, but I'd like to nominate Zach for that pay raise because he is just as AWESOME

Sunset Boutique
September 22, 2021

Really great app if you're looking to increase your ROI, the customer support is superb as well and they are very willing to help. Zach from Rebuy especially is the MVP!

PawmisedLand
Malaysia
5 days using the app
February 7, 2022

This app is great for what we need. We added it purely for the GWP option but ended up using so many more widgets. The smart cart is great and really helps conversion - the shipping bar, cross sell and recommendations are really fantastic. Also having the discount code box in the cart is helpful. The developers helped us with customizing a few widgets for what we really needed.

Businessandpleasureco.com.au
5 days using the app
October 19, 2021

Great people, great app. easy to get set up and get started with all our upsells. Their app gives you great features for shopify plus.

Plug.tech