Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

From $99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 14, 2022

Great app and service. You can't beat the functionality and support of this product. One of the best out there.

WP Standard
Time spent using app: 9 months
Rebuy replied October 15, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! We are excited that you are having a great experience with the app and our support team. We look forward to watching your continued success with Rebuy!!

Edited December 13, 2022

Rebuy is a great app with many features under one umbrella, making it a must-have app for any eCommerce store! From a great cart drawer with all the necessary features, to various upsells from the beginning to the end of the funnel, you can go in all directions with them - which is perfect for increasing that much-needed avg order value. Also, their support is excellent, efficient and fast to reply, Isaac and Christian have been a blessing to us when something went wrong. Can only highly recommend the app! With all the great features in one (in fact multiple apps in one) and their great support, the price is more than justified - for the ones doubting at the start.

SifCharge
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
Rebuy replied October 15, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind review! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Rebuy. We look forward to watching your continued success with the platform. Please let us know if you ever need any assistance!

October 13, 2022

I am 2 days into my Rebuy onboarding and it is the most powerful merchandising tool I have ever seen. Rebuy is SO much more than upsell or cross-sell or personalization or other features that are listed. Rebuy is a merchandising machine that has granular flexibility to accomplish any merchant's goals. My first Rebuy project was building out my cross-sells. Would you like fries with that? I used to use Justuno to accomplish this (and it's a big part of my business). Rebuy is 100x more powerful. The RULES engine is insane. If X but NOT Y and only in country Z except visitors from paid traffic G - show this, else show something else. To be totally transparent, I had a rough beginning of my onboarding because the product sync didn't complete from Shopify, and I had no way to know that. I sent messages and videos and screenshots to support, and the rep who took my case must have been having a bad day, and they didn't even look at my videos. I sent an email overnight, and on day 2, Isaac jumped in and has been a rock star! The team solved the sync, and it's been an incredible onboarding experience since. There is one more piece to the puzzle -- I am a superfan of the app, Discount Ninja, and I believe it's OK to use an app that does one thing perfectly... in this case, Discount Ninja lets me use Rebuy as if I have a Shopify Plus store. But I don't. We're on advanced plan. But I have the equivalent of Shop Plus scripting using DN for BOGO, cross-sell, GWP etc.
Rebuy "simply" is the merchandising engine, and DN takes care of the rest.
Rebuy + Discount Ninja is unstoppable.
Now I need to get my reviews platform to integrate. Nudge-nudge Reviews.io I will update this review periodically.
rebuy so far is a TOTAL WINNER. Thanks to the entire Rebuy team for building this for me. ;-)

Mommy Makeup
Time spent using app: 3 days
Rebuy replied October 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy to see that you are seeing so much success with the app so far, and look forward to you gaining even more revenue as you continue to optimize the Rebuy features!

October 13, 2022

An easy way to increase sales and make the checkout process easier and more profitable. Rebuy made it easy for us to upsell at time of checkout as well as streamlining the flow and optimising the checkout process. Would recommend to anyone wanting to give their sales flow a boost.

ScrawlrBox
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Rebuy replied October 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the magnificent review! We are happy to hear that you have been having such a great experience with Rebuy! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help aid in your continued success!

October 12, 2022

We implemented this app for the flyout cart and recommend items feature. I was recently having some issues and one of their customer service reps, named Diana, was a lifesaver. She was so patient and helped me fix wonky coding that our contract developers implemented in an effort to match our branding.

1908 Brands
Time spent using app: 4 months
Rebuy replied October 15, 2022

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We are pumped that you are enjoying the app and the support. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions!

October 10, 2022

We're a small coffee roaster. ReBuy started paying for itself on day 2 of install and has been growing ever since. Because we're small, we need to manage the website and apps ourselves. Sometimes, with other apps, we've struggled to get any kind of help when needed. With ReBuy, they have been unbelievably hands on. A big shout out to Matt K. for walking me through a few suggested fixes to my initial set up. He was kind, incredibly knowledgeable, and didn't rush me at all. He then followed up with a few additional resources via email. It was so nice to connect with a real person who obviously knew all the ins and outs, compared to just a chat system with an anonymous helper who often can't really fix the issue. 5 stars for ReBuy!

Zoka Coffee Company
Rebuy replied October 11, 2022

Hi Zoka Coffee Company Team,

Thank you so much for the magnificent review! We are happy to hear that you have been having such a great experience with the Rebuy app and our team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help aid in your continued success!

October 7, 2022

This was a great addition to our store. The Rebuy team has been very helpful along the way. Highly recommend.

Ned
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Rebuy replied October 7, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are excited to hear about your positive experience with the product and the team. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out with any questions.

October 7, 2022

I had a couple of technical issues initially but the support I received was nothing less than incredible. Diana and Janet were very responsive and provide the best app support I've experienced in my 5+ years of using Shopify. Highly recommend. A*

DROPGUYS
Rebuy replied October 7, 2022

Thanks so much for the great review! We are pumped that you are having a great experience with the app and the team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

October 6, 2022

This app helped us consolidate our tech stack. Prior to discovering ReBuy we were using separate apps for cart slider, upsells & cross sells, and recommended products. The team was extremely helpful with getting everything set up and offering their support as needed.

LyfeFuel
Rebuy replied October 6, 2022

Hey LyfeFuel Team!

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you are having such a great experience with the Rebuy app and our Team. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you ever have any questions :-)

October 6, 2022

Amazing customer success team- Aiman helped us install all the widgets we wanted and get a great results immediately.

Jessica Simpson
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Rebuy replied October 6, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! We are excited that you are having a great experience with the app and our success team. We look forward to watching your continued success with Rebuy!!