Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

From $99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 7, 2022

This was a great addition to our store. The Rebuy team has been very helpful along the way. Highly recommend.

Ned
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Rebuy replied October 7, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are excited to hear about your positive experience with the product and the team. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out with any questions.

October 7, 2022

I had a couple of technical issues initially but the support I received was nothing less than incredible. Diana and Janet were very responsive and provide the best app support I've experienced in my 5+ years of using Shopify. Highly recommend. A*

DROPGUYS
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Rebuy replied October 7, 2022

Thanks so much for the great review! We are pumped that you are having a great experience with the app and the team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

October 6, 2022

This app helped us consolidate our tech stack. Prior to discovering ReBuy we were using separate apps for cart slider, upsells & cross sells, and recommended products. The team was extremely helpful with getting everything set up and offering their support as needed.

LyfeFuel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Rebuy replied October 6, 2022

Hey LyfeFuel Team!

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you are having such a great experience with the Rebuy app and our Team. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you ever have any questions :-)

October 6, 2022

Amazing customer success team- Aiman helped us install all the widgets we wanted and get a great results immediately.

Jessica Simpson
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Rebuy replied October 6, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! We are excited that you are having a great experience with the app and our success team. We look forward to watching your continued success with Rebuy!!

October 5, 2022

Dante has been a great help with support across our accounts. Rebuy has helped us to improve the cart experience for our customers.

CurrentBody
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Rebuy replied October 5, 2022

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are super happy to hear you are having such a great experience with our team and app. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with!

October 5, 2022

The app alone is brilliant. It takes some getting used to just because it seems overwhelming at first. But the time you take to familiarize yourself will pay you back in spades. Also, I can't say enough about the support team. You can feel that they care. Every single person I have chatted with has been fantastic. They go above and beyond in every way.

WodBottom
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Rebuy replied October 5, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are overjoyed to hear about your positive experience with the product and the team. We are excited to watch your future success with Rebuy! Please don't ever hesitate to reach out with any questions.

October 4, 2022

Absolutely amazing team. Ian is awesome and helped connect me with all the right people as well as introducing me to some great ReBuy strategies. They’ll definitely help you as much as possible, but the app itself is already very self explanatory even though there are so many features. It can be as simple or as customized as you want. Awesome app.

LugerGG
Time spent using app: 23 days
Rebuy replied October 5, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to see that you are enjoying Rebuy and are excited to see your ROI grow with further optimizations our app can offer!

October 4, 2022

Awesome app as an all-in-one upsell/aov-boosting platform. onboarding, implementation, and success teams are great too. all widgets worked out of the box and the success team helped to make them better. this helped us get rid of many apps that we were using for individual features.

Dr. Kellyann
Time spent using app: 4 months
Rebuy replied October 4, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review! We are happy to hear that you are having a great end to end experience with the product and the team. We look forward to watching your future success!

October 4, 2022

I use this app to help me with upselling of a product. I came across this app and it has really help me with sale. I did a upgrade on my theme and I lost this app when I noticed I contact the Rebuy Support and got a fast reply from Christian. Christian worked with me for a couple days to make sure it would work on the new theme. I must say he did a great job I'm so happy and I would recommend this app to anyone who is looking for great support and a great upsell app.

Jack & Jill Dog Diapers
Time spent using app: 9 months
Rebuy replied October 4, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! We are so happy that you are having a great experience with Rebuy and we are excited to see your future success!

September 30, 2022

I'm using this app for upselling on my e-commerce store. Just getting started. Jeffrey has been great in providing me with all the information I needed.

Mudify
Time spent using app: 5 months
Rebuy replied October 3, 2022

Thank you for the review! We truly appreciate the positive feedback and are delighted that you are enjoying Rebuy!