Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

From $99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Coldest

Did not work well for us. As an honest review, I believe the pricing curve on Rebuy Personalization Engine was stressful to us. We already receive 5000+ orders per month, and off the bat it would cost $499 per month but based on the pricing tier model, its based on the revenue you can make. I'm not sure why an app wants to scale in cost as you scale in sales without really adding functionality. Should be a product, buy and use. After $40,000 in rebuy generated revenue, and this is after you are paying $1k/month, the pricing is that they want $250 per additional 10k. In essence, their pricing structure in a way owns a % of your company's revenue that it generates.

October 20, 2022

Hi, Coldest Team,

Thank you for your candid feedback. Rebuy's pricing model is based on the actual value that we are providing to each merchant. Instead of taking a percentage of all orders per month, even those that are not Rebuy driven, we base our fees on only those orders which were attributed by Rebuy Generated Revenue (RGR), which is defined as products purchased as a direct result of Rebuy features such as widgets, links, and recommendation workflows.

We understand that every penny counts in today's world, so we truly appreciate your input on the pricing model. As for the app not working well with your store, We would be happy to help get things up and running so you can recognize the vast ROI that our app can provide!

We will be in touch to discuss this further with you shortly.

Ricky

Uninstalled because I experienced the most unhelpful customer service of any app I’ve worked with. I was excited by the features and screenshots offered on Rebuy’s Shopify page. I didn’t want to achieve anything complicated but I just needed some help to position the app in the right position on the product page (it's automatic detection didn't work) and to ensure it appears in the same way as an example screenshot shown on their site. Perhaps I was wrong to hope one of your team members might be kind enough to help me - by requesting permission to my store - but instead I was given short replies and sent a link to a help guide (which I cannot understand, unfortunately). A great pity as I had hoped this would be a great solution.