Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

by Above Market

Upsell, Cross-Sell, Buy it Again

Impact Naturals

Amazing customer support including live support! I was able to get online with Strauss and quickly answer my questions and fix problems.
Phenominal cart integration seamlessly integrating with Shopify and Recharge exceeding both of them in functionality.

Felony Case

So much functionality built into this app! I was surprised to see all the different ways we can integrate cross-sells on our site www.felonycase.com. Check it out, we're using a pop-up to cross-sell an additional case, a cross-sell built right into the product detail pages, and a special cart pop out to add a screen protector and camera protector. It's already way better than the old cross-sell / up-sell app I used to use. Special thanks to Strauss for taking the time to ensure everything was set up and running flawlessly. Thanks.

Xtrema Pure Ceramic Cookware

App experience has been good. We've replaced two other apps with it while gaining additionaly functionality. Customer support has been particularly great, with quick responses to chat and the ability to schedule calls. Very helpful.

Berrylush

My issue was completely resolved by their team. Exceptional response time. Would recommend it to anyone for whom customer service is an important aspect.

April 26, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback!

Little Sleepies

Incredibly impressed with this app and the amazing support team over at Rebuy! Would highly recommend!

Queen & Co

5 star tech support that helps within minutes -- much appreciate the help and patience with new customers!

Rowan, Inc.

Creative solutions to upsell and cross sell. Support team is very helpful and responsive as well! Would recommend

BulbAmerica

A+, great great great customer service! Thanks to John and Dylan for their help with the app setup. Would strongly recommend it!

Blue Steel Jewelry

Great customer service by Jordan S.! He went out of his way to assist me in a timely manner. Super impressed! Sometimes I have experienced some wait time/bad communication but Jordan is fantastic.

Andar

One of the must have apps to add to your store. We are only a couple of weeks in and it has been a solid addition to our site. The support team has gone above and beyond to help us get set up. Strauss is a stud and has been awesome to work with. 100% recommend this app and the team behind it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10