Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dr Jimz

I have seen good results with the Rebuy App. Bradley in tech support is Rock Solid and is always happy to help me integrate with our site.

July 1, 2022

Thanks for the great review!

We are happy you are enjoying the app and the support.

Every Man Jack

We've just gone live with Rebuy and absolutely loving it so far. Wish we found it much earlier, would have taken the place of a few different apps and custom builds we did earlier - and saved us a lot of time. Very easy to get going and their support is top notch. Highly recommend for any store.

June 30, 2022

We are so happy to hear you are loving the app! We look forward to a great partnership with the Ever Man Jack team!

Turquoise Skies

This app has many options for customization and helpful + responsive support team! Thank you Rebuy team!

June 23, 2022

Thank you for your feedback on the app and support! We are happy that you are enjoying your experience.

Waka Coffee & Tea

Isaac was very helpful. He was very patient with all our issues and helped us solve them. Go Isaac.

June 21, 2022

Thank you for your feedback on your support! We are happy that we were able to help resolve all of your issues!

Multisuples

Location Chile

Gran aplicación, aún no veo resultados, pero simple para instalar, muchas opciones, carrito desplegable. Además, súper buen servicio al cliente, me solucionaron un error

June 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback about our app and our support! We are excited that you are enjoying both!

WOLF+BJÖRN

Can't recommend this app enough! Easy to install widgets on our website and when we did need something tweaked, support was there to help with exactly what we wanted. Most importantly, the app does exactly what it says - in a very short time we've seen a significant increase in AOV through the smartcart. What a great app.

June 14, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Buu's-Haushaltswaren

Location Germany

It's a good app but kind of hard to get into it and the only help is articles at most but if the articles don't solve your problem then you have a problem customer support is okay they need a little bit long for answering and mostly just send another article instead of really helping. But as I said, overall it's a good app after understanding it more. UPDATE: They reached out to me and explained why they answered so slowly and helped me to solve all my problems fast and competent, the app is still a little complicated at the beginning but with them helping everything goes well!

June 9, 2022

Hi!

Thank you for your review. We're truly sorry to hear that you have had some difficulties with the application, but appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. I see we have an open thread going through our chat and will work to help you resolve as quickly as possible.

If you would like to discuss this matter further or have any other topics you would like to discuss, you can contact me anytime at Christian.Sokolowski@rebuyengine.com. I will be happy to meet with you so we can make this right!

The House of LR&C

Awesome app with very helpful CS reps. Flynn helped me get a widget in order that I was having quite the trouble with. Highly recommend this easy to use app that has helped in incremental sales.

June 7, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! We are happy that you are loving the app and the support! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

2 Dogs Treats

Love the smart cart functionality in this app...and the support team does a great job if you run into any issues. Rebuy's reorder landing pages are great for driving win-back campaigns too. Would love to see Rebuy integrate with other subscription apps, like Awtomic.

May 29, 2022

Thank you for your review! We’re so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Rebuy app, and experience with the support team. We are working hard on expanding the capabilities of the app and we will certainly take this feedback into consideration for the future of our integration stack.

GoCozy

Location Australia

had some issues when first installing the app, the products weren't syncing properly and were showing a corrupted file. but I contacted support and they fixed this very fast and were extremely apologetic! thanks for the help guys

May 20, 2022

[UPDATE] - Glad that we were able to help resolve this quickly. Thank you for the kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you need assistance!

[UPDATE] - We have been able to resolve your issue. I have sent you a direct email to discuss further.

Hi!

Thank you for your review. We're truly sorry to hear about your frustration with our application, but appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. I see we have an open thread going through our chat and will work to help you resolve as quickly as possible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21