Recapture Abandoned Carts

Recapture Abandoned Carts

by Recapture

The Best Abandoned Cart Recovery and Email Marketing Available

IWOOLO ES

Awesome app and outstanding support! Very simple and effective app. I recovered THOUSANDS. 100% recommended!

JamieRose & Co.

I just got the app and I am loving it so far! Very easy to use and great customer service! I also love that I get a free trial to see if I like the app. I definitely think I will be keeping it.

Man Child Global

Dave & the team at Recapture Abandoned Carts really go above and beyond to help their customers. I experienced this first hand when I had issues with a certain element of the app, they literally customized the app to better suit me, really can't get better than that! App works great and has been increasing conversion!

Mometrix Test Preparation

Laser focused on email abandoned cart recover, super easy integration, able to send multiple emails!

I've been in e-commerce since 2007, and Recapture has been my best app/plugin experience ever.

Lamps From Space

Dave's support is excellent! Easy to use and effective app for any shopify store owner must use it!!

GarciaWeightLoss

The response time to a problem I had was quick and provided links to the information needed. Instructions were easy to follow to fix the problem.

The Umbra Supply

Amazing! Great company to work with and the app is stellar. Works really well on our store theumbrasupply.com

HERSTORM

Dave is the most helpful guy ever! Big fan of this software! I hope to hit objectives with this software very soon! :)

Beloved Pet Memorial

I just installed the app, so cannot say anything about the email sending process, reports, so on. As we speak, the 5 stars are for great customer support. Extremely fast and helpful support from Dave, in terms of app settings.

New Age Performance Inc.

Works great! Has helped us take advantage of revenue that would otherwise, be lost.

Would definitely recommend.