Recapture Abandoned Carts

Recapture Abandoned Carts

by Recapture

The Best Abandoned Cart Recovery and Email Marketing Available

Peach Unicorn Designs - Knitting & Crochet Patterns

This app is worth every penny! It is helpful in many way, fully customisable and works seamlessly with my store. Dave is fantastic and patience, he really helped me to iron out all my teething problems quickly and efficently. Don't hesitate to download this app, as you will not regret it!

Glide Paddleboards

Great app and great customer service. Works exactly for what we needed. I did have a few questions during the installation and the support was quick and very detailed.

Sweet Packs

amazing app. always download it on all my stores. Dave is always happy to help out with anything. The app is very customizable!

UltimatePods

Recapture Cart is one of the best's shopify plugin. Very easy to use and you can customize campain at 100% The support is already available and ready to help you I recommand this plugin at 100% Thanks so much !

ProLon® Fast

The app is wonderful, straight forward, and extremely easy to use and successful. So nice to be able to easily change cart emails as our promotions change. Plus, customer service could not be better! We needed help with some out of the box emails to send and Dave helped get everything set up and sent. Highly recommend this app to anyone!

1A-Shop.cz

We have used Shopify`s default abandoned cart emails, but we did not have any success there. Then we found this app and It was a game-changer. We could recapture 22% of lost revenue, which is a high revenue share. Very recommended!

ZAYDRIP

If you want success in your shopify store. you need this app!! dave was amazing, top gear dude, he helps and cares for his customers

1Ashop.ro

This is one of the best or better say the best app for abandoned carts. It is easy to set up campaigns, it offers many segmentation options, and it runs very smooth. The results are amazing! And customer support is outstanding!

Angel Fits

I have used and tested many apps for email and nothing compares to this, Dave has been really helpful and has assisted me in the technical side of things as well as optimizing my emails for the most conversions. Replies are fast and customer service is top notch. Best email app there is.

Cute Cat Casa®

Amazing app, I'm using it on all my shops and it's helping me recover sales on autopilot. Special thanks to the splendid customer service, they go the extra mile to make sure everything fits!

Previous 1 3 4 5