Samlet vurdering
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
18. desember 2022

Customer service was great. It's a busy time of year and the last thing you want to do is deal with learning a new app. They helped me set it up and I immediately started recovering some sales. I only need to recovery one sale a month to pay for this app so it's a no brainer for me. I'd recommend doing that calculation for your business.

Tach Luggage
9 måneder bruker appen
Recapture svarte 2. januar 2023

Thanks for your kind words! Glad we can help you out.

Redigert 26. september 2019

Dave has been extremely helpful with any question I have had setting the recapture flow etc. up. Easy to use, great overview, and does exactly what I wanted.

Mondo Kaos
Danmark
21. oktober 2020

I have used and tested many apps for email and nothing compares to this, Dave has been really helpful and has assisted me in the technical side of things as well as optimizing my emails for the most conversions. Replies are fast and customer service is top notch. Best email app there is.

Angel Fits
Singapore
24. april 2020

Awesome app and outstanding support! Very simple and effective app. I recovered THOUSANDS. 100% recommended!

IWOOLO ES
Spania
7. mai 2019

One of the apps that every store owner should have on his list. Better than Mailchimp's option for recovering abandoned carts, but you have integration with MailChimp. You keep MailChimp to send newsletters and you use recapture to recover abandoned carts, collect reviews and emails, etc... Plus is free for up to $500 in recovered abandoned revenue.

Rottweilers Shop
1. desember 2019

Dave is the most helpful guy ever! Big fan of this software! I hope to hit objectives with this software very soon! :)

HERSTORM
Spania
16. juli 2020

Excellent response easy to install and set up. Also, the analytics is great, one of the few apps which have these details.

CrazeeMarket
6 måneder bruker appen
30. november 2020

The app is wonderful, straight forward, and extremely easy to use and successful. So nice to be able to easily change cart emails as our promotions change. Plus, customer service could not be better! We needed help with some out of the box emails to send and Dave helped get everything set up and sent. Highly recommend this app to anyone!

ProLon® Fast
6 måneder bruker appen
19. mars 2020

Dave & the team at Recapture Abandoned Carts really go above and beyond to help their customers. I experienced this first hand when I had issues with a certain element of the app, they literally customized the app to better suit me, really can't get better than that! App works great and has been increasing conversion!

Man Child Global
5 måneder bruker appen
6. desember 2022

I've been using the Recapture app for over 3 months now and can't imagine the future of my store without it. Communication with customers has risen to a new level. The application provides much more value than its cost. I recommend.

GarnetBazar
Storbritannia
5 måneder bruker appen
Recapture svarte 2. januar 2023

Appreciate the nice review! Let me know how else we can help.