Recapture Abandoned Carts

Recapture Abandoned Carts

by Recapture Email Marketing

The Best Shopify Abandoned Cart Recovery and Email Marketing

Wealth Nutrition

Works great, one of the easiest setups from any other app I've tried. Instantly recovered revenue from abandoned carts. Will continue to use them.

I cant say enough good things about Recapture. Try them out!

Hells Hotties

Awesome customer service with super fast response time! This app has recovered a lot of lost revenue for my site!

Basarti.Store

I can't say enough good things about the customer service. Dave is helping to walk me through some challenges I am facing and I am grateful. I strongly recommend this app!

West Brothers

We've been using Recapture for a few months now, right off the bat it's been a hassle free addition to our store. Setup, configuration, customization - everything is very clear and straight forward so you can be up and running in less than 5 minutes. And most importantly, our cart recovery rate has increased substantially. Well worth the investment.

Cheers
www.westbrothers.com.au

Habit Nest

Fantastic app, great support, simple UI, very fast responses when there are issues, very transparent. Only good things to say !!

Carved

Awesome app! Live Cart View is invaluable to us, the abandoned cart emails are consistent drivers of additional revenue and customer segmenting is very easy to use. Support is helpful and very responsive, thanks!

Rottweilers Shop

One of the apps that every store owner should have on his list. Better than Mailchimp's option for recovering abandoned carts, but you have integration with MailChimp. You keep MailChimp to send newsletters and you use recapture to recover abandoned carts, collect reviews and emails, etc... Plus is free for up to $500 in recovered abandoned revenue.

SkinnyMint US

Great tool and amazing service! Whenever we email Dave with a request/issue can expect it to be resolved asap, they've also gone over and above and beyond to make customisations for us. Highly highly recommend Recapture!

Caravan to Midnight

We have recovered over $5,700 in revenue that would otherwise have been lost. You cannot run an online store without Recapture - this is simply the best app.

Toddlekind

I have saved 5.5k of revenue from abandoned carts since using this app, just in the last 30 days and we´re a small start up so I am happy!

Previous 1