Recapture Abandoned Carts

Recapture Abandoned Carts | Reviews

by Recapture

The Best Abandoned Cart Recovery and SMS + Email Marketing

ClearMask™

Excellent app with even more excellent customer support. Dave and team are always available and highly responsive for any questions that come up!

Love Quotes Apparel

Great app, inboxes all my abandon carts and seeing an uptick in revenue vs our old abandon system. What really impressed me was how fast the Recapture team was able to assist in figuring out a nuanced technical issue. And they did it really fast. Great team, Great product A++

Around The Table

Easily a 5 star App.
Super easy to install (I'm not tech inclined) and the customer service is next level. I mean NEXT level.

New Vintage Handbags

We have been on Shopify for over 5 years and have had tons of apps. I have never experienced such an easy app to use with customer service that is off the charts. I would HIGHLY recommend this app. From the moment I loaded it, Dave has been in touch with me with tips and guidance to make sure I was set up for success. The app is SUPER easy to use from interrogation to design! If I could give it 10 stars I would!

Bijuz

i give 5 star because cant give more... 1st ive been using and encounter a problem of interpretation of how atribution is made in recapture, and Dave is very professional explaining how this works and even help to dont overcharge and explain in detail how things work in this type of email markting. also the app is very good itself doing the campaigns. defintly a app to consider! iam still using and hope using 4ever and lets recover those carts! all the best!

Peach Unicorn Designs - Knitting & Crochet Patterns

This app is worth every penny! It is helpful in many way, fully customisable and works seamlessly with my store. Dave is fantastic and patience, he really helped me to iron out all my teething problems quickly and efficently. Don't hesitate to download this app, as you will not regret it!

Glide Paddleboards

Great app and great customer service. Works exactly for what we needed. I did have a few questions during the installation and the support was quick and very detailed.

Sweet Packs

amazing app. always download it on all my stores. Dave is always happy to help out with anything. The app is very customizable!

UltimatePods

Recapture Cart is one of the best's shopify plugin. Very easy to use and you can customize campain at 100% The support is already available and ready to help you I recommand this plugin at 100% Thanks so much !

ProLon® Fast

The app is wonderful, straight forward, and extremely easy to use and successful. So nice to be able to easily change cart emails as our promotions change. Plus, customer service could not be better! We needed help with some out of the box emails to send and Dave helped get everything set up and sent. Highly recommend this app to anyone!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6