Boost revenue quickly
We boost the average store's revenue by double digit percents, and that's just for abandoned carts. Not too shabby for 5 min of work.
Painless cart recovery
All SMS + emails come pre-configured, with best practices baked in. Editing content is so easy, your computer-phobic uncle could do it
Millions of dollars recovered
We've recovered hundreds of millions of dollars to date for stores just like yours. No risk, 15-day trial. Easy 5 minute setup.
About Recapture Abandoned Carts
Give us 5 min, we'll give you a significant increase in revenue
NOW SUPPORTS SMS and broadcast email! Recapture is the best Shopify abandoned cart email and email marketing for your Shopify store. We've recovered millions in lost sales for stores just like yours. And we're more than just abandoned cart recovery--we do review reminders, winbacks, broadcasts, SMS notifications and email list building too! Increase CLTV without complicated workflows and setup.
What can Recapture do for your store?
- Painless, simple email setup--drag and drop, responsive emails with just a few clicks. So simple your computer-phobic uncle could manage!
- Targeted offers that work better--Segment your campaigns into high value/low value customers and offer targeted discounts to get the most recovered carts possible
- Send as many emails as you want to recover carts, exactly when you want, as quickly as 30 min after they leave.
- Not annoying to users--Emails are automatically stopped when a purchase is made.
- Industry best practices for abandoned carts already built in (personalization, timing, content, pre-built sequences)
- No waiting to get started--Pre-written emails you can edit to start sending fast
- Know what your customers are doing--through our Live Cart Feed, showing exactly what emails are converting abandoned carts and which ones are being ignored
- Send emails you want--customize emails with any HTML
- Maintain trust with your customers--Send email from your own domain if you like or use our high-delivery default domain for ease of use
- Total transparency for you--our analytics track recovery amounts, percentage, total lost, email sends/opens and more
- Build your email list with popup email collectors
- Send broadcast emails
- Send SMS for order updates
- Support for multiple store fronts
- Support for multiple currencies
- Integrates with CartHook Upsells, OneClickUpsell!
- Responsive, helpful support - our success is measured only by your success with our app! We're there for you via email or live chat
- GDPR Compliant
How does it work?
- One Click Upsell,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
Start out for Free
Base plan starts @
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
New Vintage Handbags
We have been on Shopify for over 5 years and have had tons of apps. I have never experienced such an easy app to use with customer service that is off the charts. I would HIGHLY recommend this app. From the moment I loaded it, Dave has been in touch with me with tips and guidance to make sure I was set up for success. The app is SUPER easy to use from interrogation to design! If I could give it 10 stars I would!
i give 5 star because cant give more... 1st ive been using and encounter a problem of interpretation of how atribution is made in recapture, and Dave is very professional explaining how this works and even help to dont overcharge and explain in detail how things work in this type of email markting. also the app is very good itself doing the campaigns. defintly a app to consider! iam still using and hope using 4ever and lets recover those carts! all the best!
After I reviewed recent orders the app is stating he was assisted, I found out that only 2/8 orders have been really assisted by it. This is because the way the app is marking the orders as 'assisted'.
You must be very careful while setting up the app in order to avoid the attribution of an order coming from another app or campaign.
From my initial experience, I found out that the app was marking as "assisted" all the orders where an email that the app sent to was used when purchasing.
Changing the attribution window of Abandoned Carts from Settings should solve the issue but you cannot manually do this for Winbacks.
In my case, 50% of the recaptured revenue was from Winbacks. But looking at those, I found emails sent 1-2 months ago and orders done only 2-3 days ago. So the app marked as 'assisted' some orders for which it sent mails months ago but in reality these were only my usual returning customers and were not buying because of the Recapture campaign.
Watch careful the orders the app is marking as "assisted" and report any that you feel it's not really coming from it, especially when you have multiple retargeting campaigns going on, like Google or Facebook ads.