Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Polish Shirt Store

Recart is by far the best apps I've ever installed in my store. Once setup and configured, I saw an immediate increase in sales, adding 2 to 3000 per month. The welcome pop-ups are getting nearly a 10% engagement rate with a 93% open rate. If I've had any issue or question, Barbara from support has been phenomenal in helping get those taken care of. You will not regret installing this app!

November 26, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are glad to hear about your success, and that you are satisfied with our support. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

ExultPlanet

Works great so far. Great results right from the start which is amazing. Amazing Success Manager. Couldn't ask for more

November 20, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback it truly means a lot to us :-)

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future our team is happy to help.

Recart Team

Pixie Wing

So, it quickly becomes apparent that the impressive stats that Recart claim on all their promotions about how they increase sales, are a little tenuous. They count anyone that signs up for a discount code then purchases as a conversion enabled by them - as if the customer wouldn't have purchased otherwise. But in reality all they are doing is pestering customers with tacky discount codes - customers that would have purchased in any case.
Real value comes in attracting back abandoned checkouts, and unfortunately it appears that Recart are much less successful at achieving this than they would have you believe.
Since installing Recart I have actually seen a reduction in sales, which I attribute to the popup 'conversation starter' which just feels dropship-spammy, and subsequent Messenger hassling. I don't think I'll be using Recart again. The biggest con is all those conversions in their marketing copy they claim to have 'unlocked' for users of Recart, which are really just sales that would have occurred in any case. Very cheeky.

November 17, 2020

Thank you for your detailed feedback.

We are sorry that our services did not meet your expectations.
Our Abandoned Cart recovering works best with a stable subscriber base, due to Facebook messaging policies.

If you would give us another chance, we would recommend to try other Conversation Starters, and gain more subscribers as a first step.

Please let us know, if we can help with anything.

Thanks.

The Lazy Pot

I love recart, easily one of the most used plugins on my store as well as one of the largest side income generators for my store.

November 5, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our services. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

J&C. Homewares & Furniture

This app so far has helped me with a bit of conversion, yet, at the same time, got me lost some profits as well. First of all the unsubscribe button did not work, annoyed the hell out of my customers. I had to manually go unsubscribing every single person. Second of all, this is what disturbing: the abandoned cart keeps sending message to people who have already converted. I had some discount codes for the abandoned cart and customer came back and asked me to refund back as "i did not see this code when i purchased". Support is good, tried to fix the problem but at the end of the day, still not fixing anything. 1 star non-negotiable. Updated: I updated to 3 stars since the support is helping. Recently discovered that more than 1 person has subscribed but not in the subscriber list. This will make it hard once the customer decides to unsubscribe. Bottom line is, I'll surely give you 5 stars if my problem is fixed, and comitted to the plan as you've been helping me with more conversions.

October 26, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback, we appreciate it.

We are sorry that you had such a bad experience with our services. :(

Your request was answered via email, and we hope to sort this out as soon as possible.

GLAM CONFIDENTIAL

GLAMCONFIDENTIAL.COM We would highly recommend this APP. Although we have been using this APP for less than a week our sign-ups from the Welcome Pop up have exceeded what we achieved in more than 4 months from using the stock standard Pop Up. The Welcome flows and the other functions in the APP are easy to implement (once you get your head around them) and the Support is excellent. Barbara was our contact point and her support was exemplary. Although we have not had any results from the Abandoned Cart flow yet, we are confident that based on the results from the Welcome Flow we will not be disappointed with the results. In our opinion, this is one of the must have APP, and well worth the low $29 monthly cost for the sign ups alone.

October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

We are super happy that you like our app, and we will keep doing our best to meet your expectations.

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help.

Recart Team

Bijuz

iam chaing my last review from 2 to 5 stars. this app is good and well made, good programers, the flow chat is superb. keep rocking an hope no bugs! :)

October 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, it means a lot to us! :)

Let us know if we can assist with anything.

LYL GRANT

It's really effective in retargeting audiences. The features included in the app are really useful. They've continued to develop it and the support is really good! Thumbs up!

August 19, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! :)

Let us know if we can help any further.

- Recart team

FurHike

Recart just makes everything automatically flow in a great way! It's easy to use and can be used in such a great variety of ways!

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the positive feedback, much appreciated!

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help or have any questions about the app :)

- Recart team

Orange Burps

I almost deleted this app because it didn't seem to be doing much for me. However, I decided to reach out to the team first and ask if they had any tips. We turned on some additional functionality and it has been extremely effective since then. I'm happy I didn't delete it - that would have been a big mistake.

The team is very nice and helpful.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

We're happy to help you anytime, so please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

-Recart team