Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

Two-tap popup, Best-In-Class Automations, Re-engagement Flows

OKhanger.com

thanks . i recommend. price could be cheaper for starters but the service worth anyway.....thanks again to the company for sharing this app with us....

January 18, 2021

Thank you for the feedback!

We appreciate every insight :)

Keep up the good work and let us know if you have any questions!

Recart Team

PEDALSTADT

I used this app to get back to my store. Great customer service and thank you so much for supporting.

January 14, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)

We are glad to see that you are satisfied with our services.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help.

Flipo Flip

Love this app. Helped with our sales heaps! Highly recommend adding this to your store. It saves so much time rather than you having to reply to every inbox. 5 stars.

January 14, 2021

Thank you soo much for the awesome feedback!

We are looking forward working with you :)

If you have any questions please let us know and keep up the good work!

Jabees Store

We were getting some inaccurate 'Extra Sales' claimed by Recart so we started to write down the 'Extra Sales' and our actual sales on Shopify since 22-Dec-2020, we compared the data each day, unfortunately, almost 80% of the 'Extra Sales' are not really matching our actual sales. Let's take the most recent data on 03-Jan-2021 as an example, Recart said we've got 2 orders as the 'Extra Sales', however, we got only one order on that day. This is just one of the many inaccurate data we are having. Not sure if other users are having the same issue like ours? We sent messages to the customer support team. At the beginning, they said we should use the unique promo code for Recart - And yes we did, but the Extra Sales didn't match. We provided the screenshot showing all the proofs. And then the last reply we got is as below: "I have looked into the Sponsored Message and it had a different discount code, that I think you have not sent over previously. I have removed this code from the Sponsored message now, because I believe the code was still active, and that is why Recart kept attributing sales from it. Regarding the difference of the Extra Sales what you see on the discount code in Shopify and in Recart, the explanation is the purchases when the user does not redeem the code, but comes back to the store from a Recart message. A sale is attributed to Recart if a customer opens or clicks a Messenger notification sent by Recart and makes the purchase in the next 72 hours. Therefore, the code does not have to be used for Recart to count the Extra Sales, it is enough to get the message and purchase in the following 72 hours. Please let me know if it makes sense." I think they are telling us no matter if the sales are with the unique Recart code, or without the code, they can be counted as the 'Extra Sales' from Recart, so we've got to pay the higher monthly rate. That's ridiculous! On 03-Jan-2021, we got one order, and you claimed we got two orders and all these two orders were from Recart. How we can verify? Anyone has the same concern? We are happy to pay higher if Recart is really generating the extra sales for our store. But their replies are irresponsible and they don't even provide a solution on how we can verify where are the sales really from! Will keep spreading this out, reporting to Shopify and other social media platforms until we get a CORRECT ANSWER!

January 5, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are committed to answer all your questions and fix this problem as soon as possible!

Therefore we have reached out to you directly, and we would appreciate if you got back to us.

Thanks a lot,

Tabloid Mykonos

Cool app and great customer service but unfortunately there is no point in downloading and setting it up if you live in the EU.

January 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for your honest feedback, we appreciate it.

We are doing our best with adapting to the new regulations, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Customcuff

Great App! really great to nurture customer relations and catch abandoned carts. super easy to use as well and great support!

January 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are very happy to hear you are satisfied with our services. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Hair Care Shop

This is a great app to help auto manage customer conversations and generate revenue. I did have a few challenges using/setting up, however, customer support was excellent! I recommend Recart.

December 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate it! :)

Please let us know if you need assistance in the future, we are always happy to help.

Recart Team

Just Riding

We were really pleased with the guidance and support in getting set up I honestly can not fault them as a company with regards to attention to their customers, Anca was dedicated in looking after us and our business. Sadly shortly after installation facebook changed the way in which messages can be delivered which meant that we could not collect subscribers which was 80% of the point of installing the app, to offer a discount on a new messaging channel in return for future direct marketing opportunities. After FB's changes to all EU stores this was no longer possible. We flows which we set up to engage the customers who abandoned carts were also effected by this, without buttons they would no longer be able to return to cart to checkout from the message. We would also not be able to message anyone we had spoke to before on messenger.. along with many other limitation including no images in the messages also which was a shame. Its not the fault of RECART, I don't blame them as the changes facebook made due to GDPR were out of their control, however billing us for a product that did not work at all was more than a bit harsh. I think we should have been given an apology for all hours we invested into setting up the flows within the app, and refunded in full or had the option to be refunded in full. To be honest I think legally because the product was absolutely no longer as advertised they must refund us... but I would rather state my disappointment here and go our separate ways than chase a company for a wasted $300.

December 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!

We are very sorry for your disappointment and we apologize for your bad experience.

Nevertheless we do not want to let you go with this negative impression, so we have reached out to you in private in order to sort things out.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Kalibacci Belgium

POWERHOUSE OF A TOOL ! ! ! has helped me increase my revenue by 14% as promised. This is the way baby

December 14, 2020

Thanks so much for the superb feedback, we are truly happy you enjoy using Recart!! :)

Feel free to let us know if we can help with anything.

Love & Light With Suzanne Gill

Brilliant. First time using this app easy to navigate looking forward to watching my business grow. thank you

December 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your awesome review, it means a lot! :)

Let us know if we can assist with anything.