Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Flaskmania

Just started using this app so I can't say much however what I can say is the widgets are very optimized and don't slow down my website. Had a small issue but the support team helped me out in no time. 5 stars!

December 3, 2019

Thanks for the review!

We'd love to hear what your experiences have been like in the last couple of days. Maybe we could also help you with further optimising your setup.

Feel free to get back in touch with us via the in-app chat and we'd be happy to help out.

Regards,

Recart Customer Success Team

Trindal.store

The team support is amazing. The app Works really good. I recomend this app. Thanks to team of Recart.

December 3, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind words!

We're always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to get back to us if anything else comes up.

Best wishes,

Recart Customer Success Team

Kneele

From the first day I installed this app, the app did not connect with my facebook page. Got Customer Service help - replied after a few hrs - and page got connected. I played around with the app a little bit. Made some abandoned cart messages.

The next day, the app disconnected from my facebook page again. Got help, fixed it. But no abandoned carts showed up in the app, despite having a list on Shopify.

Then, the app disconnected a THIRD time - And it got fixed again. The CS was suggesting a bunch of possible reasons, like changes to my facebook security settings, antivirus, etc. None of which are applicable in my situation.

So my abandoned cart messaging system still does not work and the customer service seems to be calling me Stephanie now (who is this?) and did not fully answer my questions.

To top it off, I got daily marketing emails asking how I'm connecting with customers etc - well, I'm not, because your app is not working and none of your technicians and customer support is able to identify why.

I wonder how you get so many good reviews if you're not able to fix these fundamental issues I'm experiencing with your app?

November 23, 2019

Thank you for giving us feedback!

We're very sorry that your first experience with Recart was not the best. Please know that there was a technical issue on our side which resulted in a Facebook page connection loss and it affected more of our merchants. Once we have identified the cause of the issue, our developer team has started to fix it immediately. We're sorry that you were one of the merchants who had to experience this.

We sent you an email addressing your abandoned cart issue, please get back to us and we'll help fix this issue as soon as possible!

LittleEmarket

Thank very much!!!! this application is really useful to increase its turnover. I highly recommend it.

November 10, 2019

Thanks a lot for your kind words! Your feedback means a lot to us.

Keep up the good work and do let us know if you need a hand with anything at all.

Best Wishes,

Recart Support Team

PurpleTableTop

maximum integration! much easier to connect with your customers than you will ever think of.. and more functions are rolling out too!

November 5, 2019

Let us know if you need any help ;)

Human Palette

Well, coz all our sells going through messenger Recart is top for us app. With the best support I saw .

November 5, 2019

Thanks for the positive review :)
In case you need any help, just drop us a message!

- Recart Support team

The Global Bird

Very useful app
Very helpful team support
Great remarketing tool
A must have APP for all eCommerce owners!
Ps: Thomas (Hungary) from the support team rocks !

October 31, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. It means a lot to us!

We're really excited that you've started your Messenger Marketing journey with us!

Don't forget to start preparing for Black Friday in time. We've written a how-to guide that can help you with that:

7AMEnfant

Adam has been so wonderful in setting all of the best features to our webstore! It's been over 2 weeks and we are still testing out the features and learning our customer behavior. Hope this will help reduce our abandon cart gap!

October 31, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive review, we were happy to help you. :) We wish you great success in your business. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

WHITE MARKET USA

LOVE this app and this supporting team. Everyone here is so helpful and productive. It really deserves its great rating!

October 31, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback, we really appreciate it. :) Keep up the good work, and whenever you have a question, don't hesitate to contact us via the chat-box on your Recart Dashboard. :)

Cabanana Cases

Messenger is a great way to communicate with your customers. And Recart is amazing at getting people to subscribe via Messenger. I have another app for email, but I found Messenger working better for me.

It generated a lot of money during the free trial! Must have app. I wish they built more apps.

October 31, 2019

Wow, thanks for the honest and positive feedback, we appreciate it a lot! :) We hope Recart keeps bringing you a lot of extra sales, and a lot of subscribers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we are happy to help. :)