Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

WHITE MARKET USA

LOVE this app and this supporting team. Everyone here is so helpful and productive. It really deserves its great rating!

October 31, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback, we really appreciate it. :) Keep up the good work, and whenever you have a question, don't hesitate to contact us via the chat-box on your Recart Dashboard. :)

Cabanana Cases

Messenger is a great way to communicate with your customers. And Recart is amazing at getting people to subscribe via Messenger. I have another app for email, but I found Messenger working better for me.

It generated a lot of money during the free trial! Must have app. I wish they built more apps.

October 31, 2019

Wow, thanks for the honest and positive feedback, we appreciate it a lot! :) We hope Recart keeps bringing you a lot of extra sales, and a lot of subscribers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we are happy to help. :)

Mimi Fashion

This app is hands down the best investment you can make in your Shopify business.

Messenger has been a great channel for me, driving 11% of all revenue. It takes a bit of time to learn it, but their support has been wonderful. It took them 4 minutes to get back to me, and they answered all of my questions in a very professional manner, despite my lot of questions. Greg's been so helpful!

Best Messenger app. Highly recommended.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for the kind words!

You're right: just like email, it also takes some time to learn Messenger marketing. However, once you get it, it pays off with a huge ROI.

To be even more successful with Recart, make sure you try our Messenger Ad Flow features:

sashka|co®

Great app. Very useful. I would highly recommend it to any store. Very easy team to work with also.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! Let us know if we can help further.

Simple Life Nutrition

All the reviews on this app have been great so we gave it a shot. We found it to be virtually useless over 2 weeks. Wouldn't recommend.

October 30, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

We're sorry to hear that you didn't get the results you were hoping for.

Our team has tried to get in touch with you via multiple channels, however we didn't hear back from you.

Feel free to get back to us via our in app support or via support@recart.com and we'd be happy to reset the trial period for you as well as help with optimizing your account to achieve the best results.

Best Wishes,

The Recart team

Original Graffix

I use this app and it has already recovered over $1k from abandoned carts in just 7 days. Simply amazing! Highly recommend.

November 5, 2019

We're always happy to see such amazing results.
In case you need any help, feel free to reach out to us anytime. :)

La Maison du Bambou

Very powerfull application ! and the CRM is very fast cool and helpful ! i really recommand this app to everyone.

Thanks for the review!

Let us know if you need any assistance :)

Lit.

New to the app and its results/abilities, but can say very pleased with customer service. two thumbs up.

November 5, 2019

In case you need help with optimizing your account, feel free to reach out to us!

Trump Rack

Last year i stopped using this app because we could no longer have the messenger box prechecked on product pages, so i thought it wouldnt be that helpful. And I did not want to use the add to cart pop up because it adds more friction in the buying process.

A month ago i decided to give it another shot because i had forgotten about the integration with Wheelio. Now my Messenger Welcome and Abandon Cart campaigns are converting 10X better than Email or SMS. Really love this app again!

November 5, 2019

We're happy that Recart can help you on your way to success.

Drop us a message if you need help with your current setup or if you have any questions about our newest features ;)

Diamonds & Gloss Australia

Excellent app, has saved me hundreds in abandoned carts. Its captured a lot of sales and brought people back

Thanks for the feedback!

We're always glad to see our clients reach success with Recart :)