Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Pips Emporium

I don't have a big store yet but ghostmonitor's app has already earned me a couple extra orders. This apps works super good!

Aquadesign

Pro: The auto popup as response to Add to Cart is a brilliant idea. During our trial period, we captured 26 emails that we may not have otherwise collected. From the 26 emails, we had 2 recovered carts which is an 8% conversion rate. Our 68% abandonment rate resulted in a 46% capture rate (email capture that is) which resulted in the 2 orders.
Con: The very popup that is brilliant doesn't work all the time. A visitor to our site complained that it was only on the second add to cart attempt that he could see the popup. When I tested, I could not replicate the issue in any browser. However, on my iPhone 7, major problems. Clicking an add to cart button had no response. Even after five or six tries. :( Then the popup froze on the Chrome screen and my only solution was to hit the browsers back button. If they can can fix this slow or non-functioning popup, this will be a five star app.

Rex with Aqua Design

Stylefierce

easy download and great service

Membersandmodels Shop

I like the smooth setup its a good app so far

Woopurr

Clean App. IT's really easy to use and automatically capture the abandoned carts.

Bellgray

This integration is amazing!! The answer to all my questions. I have been wondering what people are adding to cart on my site and with GhostMonitor they tell you all the information you need in an easy to analyze and understand format. Love it and wish I had found it sooner!!!

Flaxlinens Com

This is a solid app that helps provide you the real time analytics tool that can really help you capture revenue opportunities that you didnt even know existed prior to installing the app
>>>
Update 8 Months In: This app keeps getting better and better, the integrations are seamless, this is turning into a must have suite of products

Copper Drift

Simple and easy to use. Excited to see how much money I can recover from abandoned carts.

Malaks Shop

Great and very helpful app.Highly recommended even if we still trying it.

Bracelet Game

A great tool to increase revenue for your store.
It have a great email reminder for those who don't complete the checkout.
Simple and easy to understand interface.

Highly recommended.