Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

J&C. Homewares & Furniture

This app so far has helped me with a bit of conversion, yet, at the same time, got me lost some profits as well. First of all the unsubscribe button did not work, annoyed the hell out of my customers. I had to manually go unsubscribing every single person. Second of all, this is what disturbing: the abandoned cart keeps sending message to people who have already converted. I had some discount codes for the abandoned cart and customer came back and asked me to refund back as "i did not see this code when i purchased". Support is good, tried to fix the problem but at the end of the day, still not fixing anything. 1 star non-negotiable. Updated: I updated to 3 stars since the support is helping. Recently discovered that more than 1 person has subscribed but not in the subscriber list. This will make it hard once the customer decides to unsubscribe. Bottom line is, I'll surely give you 5 stars if my problem is fixed, and comitted to the plan as you've been helping me with more conversions.

October 26, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback, we appreciate it.

We are sorry that you had such a bad experience with our services. :(

Your request was answered via email, and we hope to sort this out as soon as possible.

GLAM CONFIDENTIAL

GLAMCONFIDENTIAL.COM We would highly recommend this APP. Although we have been using this APP for less than a week our sign-ups from the Welcome Pop up have exceeded what we achieved in more than 4 months from using the stock standard Pop Up. The Welcome flows and the other functions in the APP are easy to implement (once you get your head around them) and the Support is excellent. Barbara was our contact point and her support was exemplary. Although we have not had any results from the Abandoned Cart flow yet, we are confident that based on the results from the Welcome Flow we will not be disappointed with the results. In our opinion, this is one of the must have APP, and well worth the low $29 monthly cost for the sign ups alone.

October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

We are super happy that you like our app, and we will keep doing our best to meet your expectations.

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help.

Recart Team

Bijuz

iam chaing my last review from 2 to 5 stars. this app is good and well made, good programers, the flow chat is superb. keep rocking an hope no bugs! :)

October 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, it means a lot to us! :)

Let us know if we can assist with anything.

LYL GRANT

It's really effective in retargeting audiences. The features included in the app are really useful. They've continued to develop it and the support is really good! Thumbs up!

August 19, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! :)

Let us know if we can help any further.

FurHike

Recart just makes everything automatically flow in a great way! It's easy to use and can be used in such a great variety of ways!

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the positive feedback, much appreciated!

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help or have any questions about the app :)

Orange Burps

I almost deleted this app because it didn't seem to be doing much for me. However, I decided to reach out to the team first and ask if they had any tips. We turned on some additional functionality and it has been extremely effective since then. I'm happy I didn't delete it - that would have been a big mistake.

The team is very nice and helpful.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

We're happy to help you anytime, so please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

-Recart team

Cool Ski Goggles

I'm a 1-year user. DO NOT RECOMMEND

$$$$ Far too expensive, trust me!
And if you want to cancel you need to contact their team which is very annoying.

Got charged for 6 months and didn't get a sale, to be fair I wasn't advertising for traffic but they aren't fair to their pricing. Expect to pay a premium each month.

Would only recommend to people who have a large budget, its not that great and a 'competitors have FREE options' that can do everything this tool does.

July 17, 2020

Hi!

Thanks for your feedback!

I'm sorry that you had such experience with Recart. :/

We'd like to sort this out, so we reached out to you today to figure out what happened exactly. It would be awesome if you could get back to us there. :)

Thanks,

AMY ONYX

Rita from Recart is amazing. So quick to respond and very helpful. I'm loving recart so far and plan on using it for a long time.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! Let us know if we can help further.

Kingsden Home

You guys literally charged my credit card without my approval, so I would like my money back.

June 25, 2020

Hello! Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it. :)

I'm so sorry that you had a negative experience with Recart, we'd like to sort this out. We've reached out to you via email yesterday so we can figure out what happened exactly. It would be awesome if you could get back to us there.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Recart

Outskirt Streetwear

AWSOME APP! Customer support not the faster but they try and offered to extend my free trial which is awsome! Yet to use its features as Im starting out but seems like it gona be very profitable - all you need is for someone that abadoned their checkout top reactivate it and you most likely cover the monthly charge (:

June 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words!

We're always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us if anything else comes up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 546 547