Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

InnerNature

I tried multiple attempts to resolve the chat box feature due to it not working on my Shopify store. Recart tech support or Facebook specialist support team could not fix the problem. I spent hours of my time trying to make this happen. Two stars for support being at least very responsive from both companies.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us constructive feedback.

Our developer team was still looking into your issue at the time of the uninstall.

Would it be an option for you to reinstall Recart until we get to the end of the discovery process? We want to take every possible measure in order to solve this case for you.

Best wishes,
Customer Success

Ariahs Beauties

I used the recart app to help me recover abandoned carts, it performed really well, it helped recover a lot of money, keep up the great work.

June 3, 2020

Thanks for your kind words, it means a lot to our team!

Feel free to get in touch with our Success Team via our in-app chat and we'd be happy to help with optimising your account further for even better results.

Best wishes,
Recart Customer Success

Twiice Boutique

easy to use and we havent used it for long but i can sense that it will be good for us!
We have managed to figure out how to use everything with the help of Greg on live chat. Thanks Greg! hope to see where Recart takes us :)

June 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! :)

Greg and the rest of the team will always be here to help out, so please don't hesitate in the future either if any questions come up!

Warmest regards,
Recart team

Starkenburg Company

Recart has been a staple in our marketing plan. It's a must! Very friendly customer service to! Highly Recommended.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

We're happy to help anytime, so please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

- Recart team

Little Wooden Toybox

Love this app. For discounts for first time customers & abandoned carts. Great ROI. Well worth it!

April 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words!

We're always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us if anything else comes up.

- Recart team

Red Tag Sale

Excellent App, highly recommended.......................................................................

March 2, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! It means a lot to the team.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us if you need a hand with anything, we'd be happy to help out.

electricpulsepen

Great app to use and great customer service! Could help your store a lot! Had a little issue with my FB page but they resolved it quickly :)

February 25, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind feedback! :)

We're always happy to help, so don't hesitate to contact us if anything else comes up.

1st-New Zealand

It's easy for anyone who doesn't know HTML like me. But I want to add analytics functionality. Good apps!

February 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for your feedback!
We're happy to help you out anytime, so don't hesitate to contact us :)

CandiCoco

Love the app. Customer support is super helpful as well! Definitely recommend the app to anyone looking for a solution to recover abandoned carts.

January 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! :)

Viva Albatross

I have been used the app more than 6 month. That's very good messenger marketing. Super support can help you any issues in the app. Recommended!

January 7, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! Your feedback means a lot to us.
We're always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to get back to us if anything else comes up. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 560 561