Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

24KiKi

Cool App with usefull set-ups :) The FB massenger marketing app #1 in my eyes... i haven't tried out some features so far...
Very fast and good support ;) THX

COSMILA

Best Messenger APP, hands down!
The Recart Team is the best, their customer support is out of this world awesome.
If you don't intall this: go home, you are drunk.

Luscious Tone

The customer service has been very good. Prompt responses and helped me get this setup and working with other apps on my store. I look forward to using the app.

Florancy

100/100 Technical Support!
if you have any problem, they answer real quick

And their features are literally the best among all chat apps :)

NATALISIA

Excellent support (Greg for my part), he was very honest, and advise me a lot, on the 3 best tools to use and not to use.
He translate in FRENCH my Messenger Pack , which was usefull for me!
i recommand.

divaslily

I recommend it!
I like the app with the great support.
I believe it can help me a lot.
Recommend it again !

Norse Tradesman

This app is cost friendlier, easier and more powerful than any other messenger abandoned cart program.

It has easy integrations too. I use it every day to increase sales. Probably the #1 tool for any shopify site.

I've used them all and this is the leader by far.

Garuda Home and Art

Great support,all of my questions was answered. Very useful app, I'm absolutely satisfied............

Simply Eco Store

Great app with great support. Still testing it, but I believe it can help me achieve my goals. I recommend it.

Hipglam

haven't used it yet but they got excellent customer support. app itself has a lot of customization available and smooth integration with other marketing apps.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 557 558