Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

J&C. Homewares & Furniture

This app so far has helped me with a bit of conversion, yet, at the same time, got me lost some profits as well. First of all the unsubscribe button did not work, annoyed the hell out of my customers. I had to manually go unsubscribing every single person. Second of all, this is what disturbing: the abandoned cart keeps sending message to people who have already converted. I had some discount codes for the abandoned cart and customer came back and asked me to refund back as "i did not see this code when i purchased". Support is good, tried to fix the problem but at the end of the day, still not fixing anything. 1 star non-negotiable. Updated: I updated to 3 stars since the support is helping. Recently discovered that more than 1 person has subscribed but not in the subscriber list. This will make it hard once the customer decides to unsubscribe. Bottom line is, I'll surely give you 5 stars if my problem is fixed, and comitted to the plan as you've been helping me with more conversions.

October 26, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback, we appreciate it.

We are sorry that you had such a bad experience with our services. :(

Your request was answered via email, and we hope to sort this out as soon as possible.

Best,
Recart team

ATH

Half the functions don't work with the app, for example, the Push Notifications. The only thing that works reliably is the abandoned cart automatic messages.

CHIC & VOUS

Je trouve ce logiciel très intéressant pour tout ce qui marketing et vente, propose la récupération des paniers abandonnés...

Boosttonquotidien.com

the pre-check widget is over. it is a bad news i hope they will find a better solution. i wait the update.

ODDINKS

Its my first time using this app. in the end of the month im will come back to tell if its good or not ;)

Peaked Apparel

i haven't had any sales via this app yet but reviewing them gives it a second chance, its a very easy to understand software so lets see how this goes!

The Doll Factory

This app sounds like a great strategy with everyone using social media , it's a must have. I'm neutral on the rating because I'm testing it out.

Pocketpig Diary

Love the abandorn cart sale generation. Just that, the welcome message sale generation shall not included in the sale generated by recart messenger or they shall have an option for customer to choose which feature to pay.

Be&Re

The app itself is great, very good UI/UX and overall the app is wonderful
BUT the problem is that the main feature that I need (Add To Cart Widget) is generating a very low conversion rate.
185 Abandoned Carts and only 28 Subscribers (0$ income)

They need to do something about this because even due the app is great, it doesn't generate any revenue for me

Trendie Cookie

this app has done a very good job however i got a bit confused when it was not retrieving any email address for the site. Will give it a second try

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10