Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Thé bio

Really nice app, super easy to use, tons of cool ways to collect people's messenger, nice interface, and one-click implementation works really well :)

Good job team!

November 5, 2019

Thank you for the positive review!

Make sure to check out our newest features to further enhance your results ;)

Rapid CPAP

This app automates messenger marketing and enhances the customer experience and increases conversion. Huge value add. Real numbers, 13% abandoned cart recovery rate vs 7% prior (standard abandoned cart recovery rate). Increase sales $563 in 2 weeks after I set up properly (this is critical). 83 subscribers. All in about 2 weeks, we are just getting started! Great customer service also by the way.

November 5, 2019

Thanks for your giving such a detailed review!

We've also released several additional features to combat other major issues, such as discount abandonment. We'd highly recommend browsing our blog: blog.recart.com, where you can learn about our latest technologies and implement them as soon as they are released.

Best wishes,

24KiKi

Cool App with usefull set-ups :) The FB massenger marketing app #1 in my eyes... i haven't tried out some features so far...
Very fast and good support ;) THX

November 5, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind words!

If you need a hand with any of our features, please don't hesitate to get back to us via the chat on your Recart Dashboard. We'd be happy to get you started with them and to provide you with resources that can help you out in the future as well.

COSMILA

Best Messenger APP, hands down!
The Recart Team is the best, their customer support is out of this world awesome.
If you don't intall this: go home, you are drunk.

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. Your feedback means a lot to us!

If you'd like to increase your conversion rates further, we'd highly recommend checking out this article on our blog:

If you have any questions, feel free to get back to us via our in-app chat and we'd be more than happy to help you out!

Luscious Tone

The customer service has been very good. Prompt responses and helped me get this setup and working with other apps on my store. I look forward to using the app.

Thanks for the review!

Customer service is indeed very important to us and we're really glad that we've made a mark.

You have been using us for a couple of months now, so feel free to get back to us via the in-app chat and a team member of ours would be happy to help you tweak your setup based on your stats.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Florancy

100/100 Technical Support!
if you have any problem, they answer real quick

And their features are literally the best among all chat apps :)

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Feel free to reach out in the future as well via out in-app chat. Our Customer Success team is happy to help out wether it's a technical question or even marketing related.

NATALISIA

Excellent support (Greg for my part), he was very honest, and advise me a lot, on the 3 best tools to use and not to use.
He translate in FRENCH my Messenger Pack , which was usefull for me!
i recommand.

divaslily

I recommend it!
I like the app with the great support.
I believe it can help me a lot.
Recommend it again !

Norse Tradesman

This app is cost friendlier, easier and more powerful than any other messenger abandoned cart program.

It has easy integrations too. I use it every day to increase sales. Probably the #1 tool for any shopify site.

I've used them all and this is the leader by far.

Garuda Home and Art

Great support,all of my questions was answered. Very useful app, I'm absolutely satisfied............