Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Minikin Baby

5 star for sure! Haven't had the chance to test all of the features but it's awesome so far!

Marcomarcounderwear

This App is great. I'm gaining a great amount of revenue and it's very simple to use! Simply amazing!

4della Thong

I think that ghost monitoring app is a very good app because it captures all your abandoned cart and it saves a lot of time and money and I recommend this app for anyone to join the app it's well worth it and I'm very happy with it!!

Twigs And Twirls

Good...good dashboard and good support. I have recovered some revenue thru it too.

Elektra Bub Tots Kids Shop

Wish I had found this earlier! Great app and so easy to use and much better priced than competitors

Go Horse Lover

I love this app. It shows me exactly who is attempting to put items in their carts, s well as those who actually place items in their carts but don't make a purchase. The 3 email sequence is a very effective way to get people back to your shopify store to complete their purchase.

Barriault Ranch

Ghost Monitor has been a great app so far, Wonderful Customer Service too!

Bvstore 24145

I think its a great app. But haven't seen any benefits from it yet.

Oh Sew Bag

Just getting started, so far so good.

Bijou Shop

Bonjour,

Je suis débutante dans ce domaine et je trouve cette application vraiment formidable sauf que je ne sais encore pas me servir de tout.
En tous les cas c'est génial.
BIJOUX SHOP