Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

CHIC Oral Care

Totally suck!!! The messenger widget is blank and I asked for help. I've waited more than 10 hrs to have a reply. After that...no update but kept sending me marketing emails. Please remember most of us are just a user not a developer, but CS asked me to find out the solution but without support. Definitely won't recommend to others. CS is too slow to reply.

July 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

We always do our best to reply in a timely manner, however due to timezone differences it might take up to 12 hours in some cases.

After our developer team investigated your case, they have found that the error is caused by some codes in your template files which they were unable to resolve, so we suggested you contact your theme's developer, providing the necessary details to resolve the issue.

Please do get back to us on https://recart.com's support and we'd happy to give you further guidance on how to fix this as well as reset your trial time so that you can try us out once we're working fully on your site.

Have a great day, we're looking forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,

The Recart team

Score Flash Deals

I tried using this app and the Abandoned Cart Recovery app from the same developer. Neither worked in my store. With this one in particular, the "Sticky Coupon" or whatever wouldn't go away - it was blocking another app I have installed for social proof. I tried turning it off, I tried editing what it said - all to no avail. I would not recommend using this app, as it is way to buggy for me.

June 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

Our support team is happy to help with any issues that you may experience, so please do feel free to reach out to us via our chat if anything else comes up in the future.

It's your browser's cookies causing this issue for you. Can you please try again, using a new incognito window to check it?

Once that's done, please get back to us via our chat and we'd be happy to help you with setting up everything optimally.

Best wishes,

The Recart team

ShoppersNova

got started with Recart...amazing features ...very good experience...very good support..on free triAL WORK LIKE PRO

The Sparkle Place

This App is the Best and a Must Have for your store. I use it to recover Carts, to send Discounts to my Customer and Cutomer Chat. Each job it does have generated additional revenue. It is easy to install and is User Friendly.

June 2, 2019

Thanks for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it. :) Keep up the good work, and whenever you have a question, don't hesitate to contact us via the chat-box on your Recart dashboard. :)

Global Hot Deals

looks great so far and promising - great customer support and installation troubles easily fixed (make sure to disable any other facebook messenger apps as it will conflict with some features)

June 2, 2019

Thanks for the great review, appreciate it a lot! :) Also, very useful information, special thanks for that. If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team, we are happy to help. :)

Boutique Maman

not bad
did well before but now a bit lower results
great app anyway

May 26, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! :)
We'd be more than happy to help you optimise your account for better results, so feel free to get in touch anytime!

Pick zone

your system sucks ! i cant even connect to your system, cant login even ive already sign up, do something about this .

May 23, 2019

Hi,

I'm sorry that your first experience with Recart was not the best.

I sent you an email addressing the problem, please get back to us and we'll help fix this issue as soon as possible!

Best,
Recart Support team

MANIMAL

App has some impressive integrations and strategies to make up for the pre-check loss that occurred in April.

When we had issues getting everything setup and making the widgets show properly within our theme their customer service team worked with us for a week, providing great service and setting everything up just right.

Gave a 4 out of 5 stars because the load time of our pages did suffer a bit due to some of the apps features.

At the end of the day we did not decide to stay with Recart - as the strategies did not line up with our branding and preferred method of customer communications but that has nothing to do with the app itself or the team behind it.

Thanks for the great service Walter & Soma.

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your honest review!
Please know that Recart's code loads on websites asynchronously, so it will never block or slow down other parts of your site that are actively downloading.
We are glad we could help you to test Recart on your store and wish you a great success in the future! :)

Inovate Life

Recart has many useful features and integrations, to me it's a must have app for your store. Also talking to their customer service was great, very helpful and friendly!

June 2, 2019

Wow, thanks for the honest and positive feedback. :) We were happy to help, so don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions. :) Also, don't forget to check out our Smart Display option on our Wheelio integration. :)

WaterlooMademoiselle

Really a great app, building trust to your store and letting you retarget subscribers that left items on cart.

June 2, 2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review. :) We hope Recart brings you a lot of extra sales, and a lot of subscribers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we are happy to help. :)