Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Fox Rings

Decrease your blind spots and dread over all the missed opportunities of abandoned carts. Although this app is great, I've noticed that it will end up in the promotional tab of Gmail when sent.

As an optimistic guy once said, the best is yet to come. Cheers!

Trending Street

I love how easy this abandon cart system is! Just download and watch what happens. Great product for every shopify store!

Simplegrowsoil

Love Ghostmonitor, this is my second site with them, and they made us money from day 1! By far the best cart abandonment app we have used.

Fabulously You Boutique

Great app for abandoned carts. Easily customizable!

Pookie1

Early days yet but seems to do what it says. I seem to have alot of abandoned carts still so I am happy for anything that can help lessen them. Will write back after a few weeks of using this.

Pips Emporium

I don't have a big store yet but ghostmonitor's app has already earned me a couple extra orders. This apps works super good!

Aquadesign

Pro: The auto popup as response to Add to Cart is a brilliant idea. During our trial period, we captured 26 emails that we may not have otherwise collected. From the 26 emails, we had 2 recovered carts which is an 8% conversion rate. Our 68% abandonment rate resulted in a 46% capture rate (email capture that is) which resulted in the 2 orders.
Con: The very popup that is brilliant doesn't work all the time. A visitor to our site complained that it was only on the second add to cart attempt that he could see the popup. When I tested, I could not replicate the issue in any browser. However, on my iPhone 7, major problems. Clicking an add to cart button had no response. Even after five or six tries. :( Then the popup froze on the Chrome screen and my only solution was to hit the browsers back button. If they can can fix this slow or non-functioning popup, this will be a five star app.

Rex with Aqua Design

Stylefierce

easy download and great service

Membersandmodels Shop

I like the smooth setup its a good app so far

Woopurr

Clean App. IT's really easy to use and automatically capture the abandoned carts.