Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Perfect Home Bars

This app is great to capture all abandoned carts. It is automized email that is easy to personalize. A great tool, I recommend to everyone!

Reemyu

I am writing this review as a compliment to the team after analyzing the impact to my business through this app.

Technically, I managed to install the app without any issues and it is easy to setup everything in few minutes to make it ready to run.

Functional perspective, the Ghost Monitor is based on a very important concept and they are tackling an important traffic which has a potential impact to our business directly, i.e. to retain customers already visited our store but lost in between due some reason. This is so important than pulling new traffic who has not made a decision to do an actual purchase.

The Support team is very helpful and special thanks to Soma, the co-founder for looking into my comments personally and taking necessary action accordingly to suit my needs.

Submarine Swim

Easy to use. Great interface. Support is quick to answer and get back to you. recovered lost sales within 2 days of using GhostMonitor

Brightcycling

They told me to write a review so I could get +15 days lmao

Slickwrists

Good email customisation and the email capture before checkout is cool. Shame it doesn't send the data to your shopify dashboard

Myhairglam

So Far So good. Really was less than 1 minute install

Krabot

Very easy to use.

Best cart recovery app hands down.

www.krabot.com

Munchkinz

Thank You so much for making such an awesome application.
It really helped me in boosting my sales and recovering my lost carts.
I was really surprised to see the amount of sales we made after installing ghostmonitor.

They've a lovely support too

Sotg

I run the Official Student of the Gun Gear store and GhostMonitor has helped me capture leads, convert the leads into customers, and recover lost revenue.

I just installed the app and so far I've been able to:
- Figure out my cart abandonment rate (this allows me to optimize the experience if needed).
- Capture 84% of my the customer's emails who abandoned carts on my store.

The email open rate is above our industry standard, it's sitting at 48% with a 14% click-through-rate.

If you'd like to see how it works live on a store you can check out https://www.studentofthegungear.com, add a product to your cart, and then leave the store.

Thanks for the awesome service!

Affordable Deals For You

Love the app it gives so much insight on lost revenue for your orders