Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Myhairglam

So Far So good. Really was less than 1 minute install

Krabot

Very easy to use.

Best cart recovery app hands down.

www.krabot.com

Munchkinz

Thank You so much for making such an awesome application.
It really helped me in boosting my sales and recovering my lost carts.
I was really surprised to see the amount of sales we made after installing ghostmonitor.

They've a lovely support too

Sotg

I run the Official Student of the Gun Gear store and GhostMonitor has helped me capture leads, convert the leads into customers, and recover lost revenue.

I just installed the app and so far I've been able to:
- Figure out my cart abandonment rate (this allows me to optimize the experience if needed).
- Capture 84% of my the customer's emails who abandoned carts on my store.

The email open rate is above our industry standard, it's sitting at 48% with a 14% click-through-rate.

If you'd like to see how it works live on a store you can check out https://www.studentofthegungear.com, add a product to your cart, and then leave the store.

Thanks for the awesome service!

Affordable Deals For You

Love the app it gives so much insight on lost revenue for your orders

Sadotech

Looks good so far, will adjust as I see fit

The Trendystore

I haven't had the opportunity to test all the features yet, but so far I really feel like I won't be able to handle my abandonned carts without GhostMonitor ever again! 5 stars, that's for sure!

Minikin Baby

5 star for sure! Haven't had the chance to test all of the features but it's awesome so far!

Marcomarcounderwear

This App is great. I'm gaining a great amount of revenue and it's very simple to use! Simply amazing!

4della Thong

I think that ghost monitoring app is a very good app because it captures all your abandoned cart and it saves a lot of time and money and I recommend this app for anyone to join the app it's well worth it and I'm very happy with it!!