Recart FB Messenger Marketing

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Woodys Watch Stop

Would definitely recommend! Joseph Woody

Flintalley

Prompts customers for email before adding to cart. This is exactly what I was looking for. Glad this company keeps working to fix any issues

Straight Slaying

I am impressed with this app. This app captures all cart information, the only problem I had was the add email popup, when before people are trying to add an item to the cart the options is add an email address and it won't let you close it unless you add the email. I figured it out but I was a little thrown off that you couldn't click anywhere to just close it. Other than that this is a great app.

Dapperwearco

Its really frustrating when you see 30 add to carts and only 5 purchase. Also growing an email list is not easy these days as customers are wary of popups. I really like the add to cart email popup. This is something unique and surely if a person wants to buy, he would not mind putting in his email id.

Great app.

Bluffthespot

app seems to be a very easy way improve the profit, without even investing much money/time

Cape Town Store

Very helpful support. See a lot of potential. Good stats tools. Some good results so far.

Cheshireaccessories

Have yet to use it but the free days given would see if my investment is worth into this app.

Keter Baby Bath Seat

Nice App - You should check it out it's worth it

Nosti Bastilo

Best app i have downloaded from the store, it can earn you a lot of money from abandoned carts and the support service is great, completely recommended!

Cart Abandonement Test

It doesn't work. I installed it and it says 'ok'. That's it.

March 21, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review! :)
We couldn't find any conversations on this - our support team is always more than happy to help you with any issues you may have, so please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need help! :)