Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Lovanime

This app is great in helping me manage the abandoned cart. It can also send message to all my subscribers in one click instead of copy paste to everyone of them.

Trésors de Babylone

super app les possibilités sont énormes, les taux de conversions seront super bons et l'application est facile a utiliser

Subculture Industries Co

they say it works perfectly... just added today so we'll see... will add another review one i've fully used the app :)

PropShop24.com

We have just started using the app and the customer service team has been super responsive and helpful. Had a few issues with the widget and uploading the background but the customer service team helped us with it and resolved it.

Oasis Seven

I use this app currently to recover abandonment cart messages into buying customers. For this I've enabled the option to send updates to messenger along with giving them a discount. I think this would recover my many abandonment carts and help me drive more conversions. Even though I like the overall system, the interface of the app itself could be improved. You need a few to figure things out and navigating could be a challenge and it can get a little daunting at first. If they could work on that and make things more accessible and visible, this should be amazing.

GrabBaggs

I love reconnecting with customers through messenger. Following up on abandoned carts and letting people know about new offers and sales is a powerful capability.

BAYOOYOO

Everything was included as described. app looks amazing . I'm very satisfied! i used it to keep contact with my customers.

Shopiuk Store

BEST APP EVER THE EASIEST WAY TO TURN YOUR VISITORS INTO REGULAR CUSTOMERS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APP TO EVERYONE..! LOVED THE INSTANT CAMPAIGNS IN THE APP. Need improvement with add to cart button

eDeals Outlet

This app is a must if you want to make extra $$$ with your ecommerce store!

Great UI and over delivers on value. I would recommend to anybody who loves improving their backend strategy!

Secrettees

I'm trying to test this app, hope it helps us make more sales. Don't know how to use it effectively....