Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Natural Herbs ™

This app is very good for retarget the prospect to abandoned cart in facebook and give the discount code

Thank you so much! :)

Mania Nest

No complaints! It works great! It helps maintain customer relationship through facebook messenger a lot. Thank you!

Thank you! :)

belledesoiree.com

My shop has not opened as yet but I needed to know if everything was working well. I have to say that the customer service at Recart, compared to other apps out there is out of this world. The staff John or Thomas are just amazing. They must be busy but despite having a lot on their plate, they answer fast and try to help you every step of the way. I cannot recommend them more. Thank you so much guys, don't know what I would do without you.

Thank you so much! :)

Behemoth Deals

This app is exactly what you want it to be... and everything you need it to be. I search app after app look for the best USER EXPERIENCE and customer friendly apps to build a trustworthy brand. Recart, is simple to use and the support is consultant level support. You dont feel like your talking to Tusken Raiders. You feel like your talking to knowledgeable people that care about their success and yours.

Thank you so much!

ShopShop

Great App, great experience, great customer service!
A different & effective way to boost your sales If your have high a level of abandoned carts on your store

The Bag Nation

Very nice and helpful supports from recart. I'm going to test this apps and make a second review soon

Cn2india

Just installed it. Thomas helped me on configuration even during holiday so i am really impressed. Now i am just expecting to see how it works out for me on my shop. The customer support is superb. Definitely recommend.

Thank you very much!

zeebella.com

Great app and extraordinary support. Really recommend for everybody looking to expand customer list and increase conversions

Thank you! :)

BMC Motorcycle Co.

I love this App! Already making me more money. Works great to message customers that abandoned their carts.

CatchupCats

It is an Amazing help, I got few sales in the first few days..I definetly recommend it..And they extend my free trial