Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

www.crida.fr

Recart is very easy to use and has an awesome customer support!! It definitely is the best messenger automation out there!

Thank you so much!

Retro Gamer Prints

Awesome Customer support, and great functionalities! Probably the Best messenger marketing app on the market

Thank you very much! :)

Petit Cactus

Application au top , et support très réactif! Cette application m'aidera réélement à faire des ventes, !

November 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! :)

Shepherd Webshop

When i add to cart i get an empty cart just because the recart app was activated. Bullshit app. lost a lot of sales

March 21, 2019

We are really sad something like this happened to you. We've tested the Messenger Add to Cart popup on your store and it added the product to the cart without any issues. We've also checked your abandoned cart and there are several from 20th where the product was added.
We have also contacted you via email but we haven’t heard back from you.
Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you have any questions.

KluedUp

Great App - very easy user interface! I expect this solution to help recover loads of abandoned carts!

Thank you!

The Everything Outlet

Amazing app! There's currently no better way to contact and remarket to customers than Facebook Messenger, and there's no better app that allows you to do this seamlessly than Recart. This app is a MUST for any Shopify store!

Thank you so much!

Natural Herbs ™

This app is very good for retarget the prospect to abandoned cart in facebook and give the discount code

Thank you so much! :)

Legging Hut

these guys have double charged me twice, then after I uninstalled their app after months of not benefiting from it, they charged me again. Might be a good app for you, but a BIG THUMBS DOWN on their billing department/system!!!!!

March 21, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it! :)

The cause of these charges is the way app subscriptions work on Shopify - if you uninstall an app, your subscription automatically gets cancelled. As our monthly usage fee is pre-paid when you re-installed Recart and re-subscribed, you got charged again automatically.

However in case you contact us directly about the double charges, we can offer you a refund. ;)

Mania Nest

No complaints! It works great! It helps maintain customer relationship through facebook messenger a lot. Thank you!

Thank you! :)

belledesoiree.com

My shop has not opened as yet but I needed to know if everything was working well. I have to say that the customer service at Recart, compared to other apps out there is out of this world. The staff John or Thomas are just amazing. They must be busy but despite having a lot on their plate, they answer fast and try to help you every step of the way. I cannot recommend them more. Thank you so much guys, don't know what I would do without you.

Thank you so much! :)