Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Orange Burps

I almost deleted this app because it didn't seem to be doing much for me. However, I decided to reach out to the team first and ask if they had any tips. We turned on some additional functionality and it has been extremely effective since then. I'm happy I didn't delete it - that would have been a big mistake.

The team is very nice and helpful.

AMY ONYX

Rita from Recart is amazing. So quick to respond and very helpful. I'm loving recart so far and plan on using it for a long time.

Outskirt Streetwear

AWSOME APP! Customer support not the faster but they try and offered to extend my free trial which is awsome! Yet to use its features as Im starting out but seems like it gona be very profitable - all you need is for someone that abadoned their checkout top reactivate it and you most likely cover the monthly charge (:

Thanks so much for your kind words!

We're always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us if anything else comes up.

GrabGad

I use it for my exomerce markering platform and it does a nice job. Easy to integrate with klaviyo email

June 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

We're happy to help anytime, so please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

mamananaag.com

I am so impressed with the sequences provided. It all tailor to my need for my business. The team also very helpful and prompt. Highly recommended.

June 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words :)

We're always happy to help!

Sparagn e Cumbarisc

Recently had a small issue and the customer support was awesome. Solved my problem immediately. Thanks a lot!

Ariahs Beauties

I used the recart app to help me recover abandoned carts, it performed really well, it helped recover a lot of money, keep up the great work.

June 3, 2020

Thanks for your kind words, it means a lot to our team!

Feel free to get in touch with our Success Team via our in-app chat and we'd be happy to help with optimising your account further for even better results.

Best wishes,
Recart Customer Success

Twiice Boutique

easy to use and we havent used it for long but i can sense that it will be good for us!
We have managed to figure out how to use everything with the help of Greg on live chat. Thanks Greg! hope to see where Recart takes us :)

June 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! :)

Greg and the rest of the team will always be here to help out, so please don't hesitate in the future either if any questions come up!

Warmest regards,
Recart team

Starkenburg Company

Recart has been a staple in our marketing plan. It's a must! Very friendly customer service to! Highly Recommended.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

Little Wooden Toybox

Love this app. For discounts for first time customers & abandoned carts. Great ROI. Well worth it!

April 29, 2020