Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

ExultPlanet

Works great so far. Great results right from the start which is amazing. Amazing Success Manager. Couldn't ask for more

November 20, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback it truly means a lot to us :-)

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future our team is happy to help.

Recart Team

The Lazy Pot

I love recart, easily one of the most used plugins on my store as well as one of the largest side income generators for my store.

November 5, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback.

We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our services. :)

Let us know if we can help with anything.

Recart team

GLAM CONFIDENTIAL

GLAMCONFIDENTIAL.COM We would highly recommend this APP. Although we have been using this APP for less than a week our sign-ups from the Welcome Pop up have exceeded what we achieved in more than 4 months from using the stock standard Pop Up. The Welcome flows and the other functions in the APP are easy to implement (once you get your head around them) and the Support is excellent. Barbara was our contact point and her support was exemplary. Although we have not had any results from the Abandoned Cart flow yet, we are confident that based on the results from the Welcome Flow we will not be disappointed with the results. In our opinion, this is one of the must have APP, and well worth the low $29 monthly cost for the sign ups alone.

October 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! :)

We are super happy that you like our app, and we will keep doing our best to meet your expectations.

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help.

Recart Team

Bijuz

iam chaing my last review from 2 to 5 stars. this app is good and well made, good programers, the flow chat is superb. keep rocking an hope no bugs! :)

October 20, 2020

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, it means a lot to us! :)

Let us know if we can assist with anything.

Recart team

LYL GRANT

It's really effective in retargeting audiences. The features included in the app are really useful. They've continued to develop it and the support is really good! Thumbs up!

August 19, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! :)

Let us know if we can help any further.

FurHike

Recart just makes everything automatically flow in a great way! It's easy to use and can be used in such a great variety of ways!

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the positive feedback, much appreciated!

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any help or have any questions about the app :)

Orange Burps

I almost deleted this app because it didn't seem to be doing much for me. However, I decided to reach out to the team first and ask if they had any tips. We turned on some additional functionality and it has been extremely effective since then. I'm happy I didn't delete it - that would have been a big mistake.

The team is very nice and helpful.

August 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

We're happy to help you anytime, so please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

-Recart team

AMY ONYX

Rita from Recart is amazing. So quick to respond and very helpful. I'm loving recart so far and plan on using it for a long time.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for the kind words! Let us know if we can help further.

Outskirt Streetwear

AWSOME APP! Customer support not the faster but they try and offered to extend my free trial which is awsome! Yet to use its features as Im starting out but seems like it gona be very profitable - all you need is for someone that abadoned their checkout top reactivate it and you most likely cover the monthly charge (:

June 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words!

We're always happy to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us if anything else comes up.

GrabGad

I use it for my exomerce markering platform and it does a nice job. Easy to integrate with klaviyo email

June 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it :)

We're happy to help anytime, so please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 480 481