Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 88% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 7 de octubre de 2018

BEST APP EVER THE EASIEST WAY TO TURN YOUR VISITORS INTO REGULAR CUSTOMERS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED APP TO EVERYONE..! LOVED THE INSTANT CAMPAIGNS IN THE APP. Need improvement with add to cart button

Shopiuk Store
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
3 de septiembre de 2017

Graet apps! Start doing more for your store today..

Gpmall
Malasia
17 de octubre de 2017

Working good so far! Can't wait to see if this bring in more sales for me!

Shopset4lyfeapparel
Canadá
1 de noviembre de 2017

Good app, easy to use and offering great promises

Paradis Lumieres
Francia
26 de septiembre de 2018

The messenger campaign feature is what I was looking for, and it works perfectly. Hopefully, the abandoned cart emails feature comes in the future for EU Shops. Keep doing the good work.

Glory Shop EU
Países Bajos
25 de noviembre de 2018

This app is awesome, but I gave it 4 stars because it is not compatible with the safari browser. That means people with iPhone's using their safari browser will not see the messenger icon or be able to view the benefits that the app has to offer. That's missing out on a large demographic of people, in my opinion. Otherwise, the app works very well. I have to use a different messenger app to help capture iPhone users as well, but I'm hoping with the price of Recart that they'll work on becoming compatible with iPhone users.

Fit and Lit
26 de marzo de 2018

recart is a cool app, a bit expensive but hopefully the follow up emails and messages work as expected

Techno Shirt Store
Fecha de modificación: 10 de mayo de 2018

Not sure if we would use it or recommend it. Hard to tell. Not able to to use most of the features during the trial. Still trying to decide if we are going to go with this app or another one. Since the features during the trial was limited it is difficult to say. Writing this review to extend the trial to see if it is worth it or not.

Altamont Apparel
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
22 de junio de 2021

I use this plug-in to help me promote transactions. The current effect is quite good. There are still many functions that have not yet been experienced. However, the homepage is restricted from sending messages to customers due to frequent message sending. I don’t know if others have this situation, but I still Recommend it and will subscribe

Sololia
China
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Recart respondió 22 de junio de 2021

Thank you for your review and the recommendation, it means a lot to us.

Let us know if you need any assistance :)

Recart Team

24 de octubre de 2017

I've heard a lot of good things about recart and have used it briefly before. It's easy to use, has a lot of options.

Offertribe