Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

Recart: SMS (Mobile) Marketing

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Recart
4.8
June 22, 2021

I use this plug-in to help me promote transactions. The current effect is quite good. There are still many functions that have not yet been experienced. However, the homepage is restricted from sending messages to customers due to frequent message sending. I don’t know if others have this situation, but I still Recommend it and will subscribe

Sololia
China
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Recart replied June 22, 2021

Thank you for your review and the recommendation, it means a lot to us.

Let us know if you need any assistance :)

Recart Team

June 5, 2021

So far so good. I need more time to give five stars but great app as of now. I will be sure to update and leave another review in more time.

RosiePanda
Time spent using app: 5 months
Recart replied June 7, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. Our team is here for you to help you get out the most of your Recart journey. Let us know if you need any assistance :)

December 30, 2019

Very easy-to-use app that saves a lot of abandoned shopping carts.Hope to develop more functions.come on.

Beaulity
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 8 months
Recart replied January 7, 2020

Thank you very much for giving us feedback!

We've also released several additional features to combat other major issues, such as discount abandonment. We'd highly recommend browsing our blog: blog.recart.com, where you can learn about our latest technologies and implement them as soon as they are released. :)

Edited December 13, 2019

I do not doubt about Recart potential,but my focus right now is my website performance.I'll be back.

Human Fashionable
France
Time spent using app: 4 days
Recart replied December 13, 2019

Thanks a lot for your feedback, it helps a lot!

We've reached out to you regarding your site's performance, because (due to our scripts loading asynchronously) we should no have any slowing effect on your site.

Our Customer Success team would love to help you investigate how to optimise your site's loading speed while not giving up the important marketing elements on your page.

We're looking forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards,

The Recart Customer Success team

July 13, 2019

App works good so far. I had an issue and a rep helped me with clarity. Response time was quick and good manners represented

IslandWear Fashion