Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Lakeshore Importers

Really should be free, how much does it cost?

Mobile Power Europe

Still trying to figure out if it works.

2roads

have started to use it and seems to work well ...

Pookie1

Early days yet but seems to do what it says. I seem to have alot of abandoned carts still so I am happy for anything that can help lessen them. Will write back after a few weeks of using this.

Aquadesign

Pro: The auto popup as response to Add to Cart is a brilliant idea. During our trial period, we captured 26 emails that we may not have otherwise collected. From the 26 emails, we had 2 recovered carts which is an 8% conversion rate. Our 68% abandonment rate resulted in a 46% capture rate (email capture that is) which resulted in the 2 orders.
Con: The very popup that is brilliant doesn't work all the time. A visitor to our site complained that it was only on the second add to cart attempt that he could see the popup. When I tested, I could not replicate the issue in any browser. However, on my iPhone 7, major problems. Clicking an add to cart button had no response. Even after five or six tries. :( Then the popup froze on the Chrome screen and my only solution was to hit the browsers back button. If they can can fix this slow or non-functioning popup, this will be a five star app.

Rex with Aqua Design

The Hardcore Toy Shop

Rather I missed something in setup. It seemed to only work 1/4 %. In fact, I know it missed 2 abandoned carts. Willing to give it another go.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next