Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Label bleu

Recart est vraiment très utile pour récupérer les paniers abandonnés ! Je recommande

Trés bonne appli !

Sanaa Beauty

Really easy to use. Love it. Would recommend it definitely!
Cheap and easy for beginners. No extra fee without results! Just go for it!

FashionBeautyOnline

I really like this application, this is really easy to use. I recommend the application : 100% helpful.

Lifting Wear

Amazing app--easily made me 10% more in profit for months. Hihgly recommend it for anyone just starting out

Love My Lockets

I’m only new to Shopify but this app seems ideal. Thanks guys keep up the good work. I hope my sales increase!

Elitevolume

This app works great and builds your subscriber list fast. Its nice having the free trial as then you can explore all the features.

MyPopski

Such awesome app thanks for creating it. I do not know how to use this app well enough yet but i'm currently learning how to use it wish me luck.

The Oasis Lab

So far so good, I have been using it for a week and have seen people using the app. I'm excited to start using the notification and messaging tools to start broadcasting to everyone else!

Progadge

This app saved me approx $1500.00 a month by getting abandoned carts customers to come back, easy to use interface, great marketing campaigns, everything you need for email marketing.

E-N0VER

Thanks for the free trial it's very useful for our team.
Very complete end interesting